Skip to main content

Episode Day 80 (26/11/14) Grand Finale (NB: Live Spoiler warning, site-wide)

Before I go Thankyou everyone of you for making a mediocre season bearable and entertaining

I don't know whether to feel lost or excited I've got my life back now it's over for another year :)
Yeah! No doubt we'll all be drifting off from this forum as life kicks in again and this distraction is put to rest lol..

It's been a joy, I have been very much entertained by you lot, thank you for being a part of it, despite your bitchyness you're all a little bit of alright :)

Peace out for the end of the year and new year!! May your months be more fulfilling than BB this year! :D

Might check back from time to time to check on the Photoshop thread... And any out-of-the-house gossip!! :p

Massiv!!!!

Real annoyed that you didn't wait til it was announced in QLD to cross everyone but Ryan off the banner. I was doing so well not checking anything and staying behind in the thread so I wouldn't have it spoiled. Poor form.

The thread title does say spoilers site wide, last time I checked, the banner was part of the forum...!
They left it 24 hours before crossing out Priya when she left yesterday but noooo let's spoil it for multiple states in the finale.

So is it coming back next year or not?

if so then they need to do something right and by something right I mean they need to put Penny as the VERY FIRST HOUSEMATE of BB2015!!! She enters on day 0. Everyone else could suck it and enter on day 7 or something

They left it 24 hours before crossing out Priya when she left yesterday but noooo let's spoil it for multiple states in the finale.

Aww, sorry but that was only because Tim didn't want to, not because it would spoil it for other states.

So is it coming back next year or not?

if so then they need to do something right and by something right I mean they need to put Penny as the VERY FIRST HOUSEMATE of BB2015!!! She enters on day 0. Everyone else could suck it and enter on day 7 or something
The BB facebook page posted about "do you think you have what it takes to be a housemate? apply now" 28 minutes ago, so I'm guessing it is.

Back