Skip to main content

Episode Day 78 (24/11/14) Final daily show (feat. Secrets and Betrayal)

The "hide and seek" scene proved what dominance Ryan (the instigator) has over the group. They're all scared to cross "the leader". Not one of the housemates backed out and said "oh, that might seem a little mean". It's pure pack mentality. I know it was a joke but still... Maybe I'm just overly considerate, but I wouldn't want to be involved in behaviour that makes someone feel excluded.

No that was just a bit of fun. Priya did not look even slightly bothered. It was funny.

I started to feel sorry for her because some of the comments really were mean but the reservoir of goodwill I had for Skye at the beginning has almost dried up; I now find her behaviour very alienating.

#It was said last night that Skye wants to be treated like an adult but behaves like a child.

# Last night Skye's reaction to Penny's accusation that she sabotages conversations was to act innocent and say, I had no idea, you should've told me to cover up. Just like Skye had no idea that singing commercial songs during conversations doesn't spoil the edit? And this singing manipulation would've started from early on because that information came from Gemma who was first evicted.

# Skye rails that people treat her like she's dumb, yet when she is accused of not being dumb but very strategic, she retreats into a defense of playing dumb. If she wants to be treated like an adult, she has to OWN HER BEHAVIOUR, instead she's as slippery as an eel in avoiding responsibility.
Sounds like she is playing an excellent media game well done her and so young

Back