Skip to main content

Episode Day 78 (24/11/14) Final daily show (feat. Secrets and Betrayal)

A lot of people here are so quick to forget things.
Are you all not aware that Priya has constantly been telling people what they can and can't talk about and now she cries when Ryan is annoyed by something annoying?

I suggest you all see doctors and get your heads fixed.
She is a walking contradiction.

I also think she think's she's got this in bag.
Her arrogance at this point is so hard to watch.

When she leaves tomorrow, those poor tortured souls can finally take a deep breath and relax.

Priya is serving everyone up on a platter tonight!

giphy.gif

MAKE THEM EAT IT!

Everyone person has a flaw including every housemate. Why is it that most of you carry on like Priya's shit doesn't stink? She has an ability to push people's buttons. And just because I think she does, doesn't mean that I do not like her or think that she should be in the finale.

This is not about bitching but she cant let something go or she keeps going on about some point that no one is understanding because she never gets to it anyway, and we are back to point A but we never even left point A to start with...

My sentence represents how Priya sounds tonight, nonsensical and pointless

Oh Lina wants to make me poke my eyes and ears out with a blunt spoon. Luckily I'm wine infused this evening

Some of you are way to fucking brainwashed over Priya.
Shut your cake hole!

Prisus Christ is real!

She is my leader and I will follow her until her last breath, which coincidentally will be around my last breath due to our mass cult suicide pact once she does kick the bucket.

Join us!

JOIN US!!!!!!!

Back