Skip to main content

Episode Day 72 (18/11/14) Eviction

Oh my gosh - I am late to the party because family life has been an all consuming vacuum this evening plus on Queensland time but tuned in just now to see the housemates confusion at the quiet audience. Especially with Skye doing her bogan hello to absolute silence instead of screams. Perfect!!

By the audience cheers it will be between Ryan, Skye and Travis. However Ryan and Skye definitely got the loudest cheers on an equal level. Travis had about 5 less people cheering if my calculations are correct.
Lol individually counted them aye

Awww I can't read anymore, but the suspense is killing me !
Please be safe Prisus, pleaseeeee.

I'm glad we have no daylight savings but this is what sucks being a queenslander lol ohh the suspense
:p

I had assumed they'd reset between Tues and Wed. I don't remember this last year but I could be wrong.
Yes, won't it kind of work like reopening the lines, so tallies won't start from scratch after Tuesday's evictions? So nervous for them. Could easily wipe out all the good in the house.

What I Learnt from Tonight's Episode

Big Brother wanted David to stay - for whatever reason, David was wanted to be saved by Big Brother, evident with the secret task yesterday and with the positive editing over the last two nights.

2. Skye's unravelling, but it seems like a lack of footage and small distance from the finale may just save her. If we had another two weeks, Skye wouldn't even make the finale, but I feel like she'll make the finale but come in third place.

3. Ryan is the overwhelming favourite to win surely. With Skye unraveling, Travis flying under the radar and Priya been given the negative editing, surely he has to win this. Ryan has played the game with strategy and humour and that looks like it could earn him the title of winer.

4. Lina and Penny won't make it to the finale - by a large margin. They had to make a stance in the last two episodes, and while Penny had her redeeming moments, Lina was played as Priya's sidekick and without the devoted fanbase, Lina will be out first on Tuesday Night.

5. Priya is sticking in the game, despite the negative edit. Whether Prisus really is playing the game the way it's being shown or not, she's got a huge fanbase and we're not going anywhere. I think Priya is the real dark horse to win, but the quick turnaround from the finale will be the downfall.

6. The fans have been given the flick, despite voting for our favourites we now see less footage then ever before and they're not refusing to show us the voting percentages as well. I guess it goes to show that this season has been more about the producer's saving their own necks then giving the fans a great show.

angry-bunny_o_233012.jpg
Dear fucking god...can you people stop going It's time to go....Priya or....David's gone unless they have actually FUCKING GONE! Following on the internet from a different time zone is tough enough without having to read 10 pages to see if they have REALLY gone.

Geez this eviction episode has made me fucking grumpy!

Happy that Priya is safe. Sad that David is gone. Pissed to the max that fucking Skye is still there.
I love angry Ms Bunnie!!

OK.
So.
Mothers of Australia. Unite. Take AWAY your tweenie's mobile phone for the duration of the next voting period. Change the internet security password. Ban all social media. It's exam time anyway - they should be all studying.
Thank you.
That is all.

By the audience cheers it will be between Ryan, Skye and Travis. However Ryan and Skye definitely got the loudest cheers on an equal level. Travis had about 5 less people cheering if my calculations are correct.
In my opinion, its been down to them from Day one given who votes. Priya could beat Travis if the three of them split the voters and the David fans vote for Priya (not too likely for some of them.)

I really was hoping that a girl would win this season (and hoping even more that that girl would be Prisus)
I like Ryan but I sure as heck don't want him to win, let's get some women representing! The current reigning woman BB champ is a racist twat!

Back