Skip to main content

Episode Day 72 (18/11/14) Eviction

It looks like another bad edit for Priya tonight. Skye and Ryan doing a Michael and Estelle right at the end sounds good, though.

Not one of these sounds like any kind of committed relationship. I don't see why this is a problem. It all seems like summer fun.
It's not fun when it's all about her.

She's using them.
She humiliated a guy she apparently dated on national TV, she made Leo look like a complete fool when she didn't vote for him to come back into the house and voted Priya and she made Jake look disposable when she pashed and dashed (though Jake was an ass anyways) and now she's onto the only single guy left she hasn't tried it with, Ryan, who she said she hated and reminded of her horrible ex.

This all comes down to using guys to make herself appear more wanted and trying to appeal to 13/14 year old girls who are all "awwwwwwwwww look at Skye, she has all the hotties after her. If I vote for her, maybe I'll be just like her YAY"

Either way she's trying desperately to make Ryan look bad, if he likes her he'll lose fans who support him for being real and honest and hooking up with 2 guys sloppy seconds is definitely not going to be appealing to his fans.
If he doesn't like her, she'll be all "oooh he's so evil, why does he not like me waaa waaa" and that makes her seem so sweet and innocent and him so evil and heartless.

Sick of her trying to get further in the game by relying on boys to like so she can portray herself better than what she is.

I wouldn't worry about the
Skye/Ryan
stuff guys.

The spoilers last night about David/Penny admitting an attraction for one another turned out to be absolutely NOTHING.

It's good to hear that all the nominees sound like they'll get screen time though.

It's not fun when it's all about her.

She's using them.
She humiliated a guy she apparently dated on national TV, she made Leo look like a complete fool when she didn't vote for him to come back into the house and voted Priya and she made Jake look disposable when she pashed and dashed (though Jake was an ass anyways) and now she's onto the only single guy left she hasn't tried it with, Ryan, who she said she hated and reminded of her horrible ex.

This all comes down to using guys to make herself appear more wanted and trying to appeal to 13/14 year old girls who are all "awwwwwwwwww look at Skye, she has all the hotties after her. If I vote for her, maybe I'll be just like her YAY"

Either way she's trying desperately to make Ryan look bad, if he likes her he'll lose fans who support him for being real and honest and hooking up with 2 guys sloppy seconds is definitely not going to be appealing to his fans.
If he doesn't like her, she'll be all "oooh he's so evil, why does he not like me waaa waaa" and that makes her seem so sweet and innocent and him so evil and heartless.

Sick of her trying to get further in the game by relying on boys to like so she can portray herself better than what she is.

It's all strategy Skye. See below.

She was really into Jake in the first few weeks, even it meant risking an argument with Lisa. She was quick to move to Leo once Jake got the boot.

Then there was the whole thing with Ryan. Remember she didn’t like him and called him condescending? That was the week when Ryan had been nominated for the first time and Skye didn’t know he had such a big fanbase. After Ryan got most saved, Skye panicked and proceeded to nominate him because of it. I think she though that because she was so popular, Ryan and Sandra would get booted for trying to take her on. Which didn’t work in Ryan’s case.

Then when Leo was up for eviction against all the original housemates, the majority of people on this forum thought he was most likely to go, and Skye probably had the same viewpoint. That was the same week when he was in the sanctuary and she started announced her change of heart with regards to Ryan.

My theory is that she thought “Hang on a minute. Ryan was most saved, so he must be massively popular and I don’t know if I can beat him, so why not try to mend fences with Ryan, so that his big fanbase on the outside don’t vote against me. Leo is going anyway so it won’t really matter what he thinks”. Michael used a similar tactic in 2012, when Estelle kept getting saved every week, he realised she must be hugely popular and suddenly decided that he didn’t hate her anymore and wanted to be cuddle buddies. Although that one backfired spectacularly.

It is already a known fact that Skye was concerned about Ryan being the most saved, as she even nominated him for that exact reason.

The plan went pear shaped when Lawson, Cat and Aisha got evicted and Leo survived. Just look at Skye’s reaction each time Leo has been saved and you will notice that she doesn’t seem too happy (same happened again last night). She can’t really make a move on Ryan while Leo is still in there, because he could make a big deal out of her cheating on him and therefore screw her chances of winning.

Back