Skip to main content

Skyleo romance

A

arumbi22

Is Leo aligning himself with Skye because he knows the public like her?
There's a 10 year age gap and with his life experiences and maturity....Come on!!
And... what's with not packing your bags Skye....overconfidence comes before a fall!

Yes Leo is aligning himself with Skye because he knew the public liked her.
Evicted housemates have come out and said he only wanted to get to know her and didn't care about the other housemates.
And I think Skye knew she'd be safe because she was up against 3 intruders.

Is Leo aligning himself with Skye because he knows the public like her?
There's a 10 year age gap and with his life experiences and maturity....Come on!!
And... what's with not packing your bags Skye....overconfidence comes before a fall!
Been saying it all along. I think?:)

I think he's just lost the plot a little, only considering his Sanctuary meltdown. He seems to be on the bar when it comes to whether a relationship is real-deal or not because he had a conversation with Skye about Travis/Aisha.

It's possible that he just hasn't noticed because he's in the middle of it, but knowing Skye didn't vote for him to come over should have been a huge red flag that he should have been switched onto. There's no good logic for him to stick with her.

I'm not sure if Leo is a good actor or not but it does appear he really likes Skye which leaves me completely and utterly baffled. Mind you Leo doesn't seem very interesting (not that we've seen anyway) and just eats and works out .... snooze fest. Skye will turn her back on him pronto if she wins but if HE wins, well it will be ON!

Well she didn't want to be that close to him until the tour people said that they're the "pride of the gold coast"....so they're both pretty much using each other, lol.

Yeah their first showmance had run it's course. After the tour group both of them thought their coupling was a big hit with the public and struck it up again.

I do think Leo had an ulterior motive for getting together with Skye. Either he know she was popular and thought hooking up with her would get him popularity, or he knew a showmance was his only hope of survival as an intruder, and Skye was the only single gril.

But when you think about it, Skye is just as bad. She was really into Jake in the first few weeks, even it meant risking an argument with Lisa. She was quick to move to Leo once Jake got the boot.

Then there was the whole thing with Ryan. Remember she didn’t like him and called him condescending? That was the week when Ryan had been nominated for the first time and Skye didn’t know he had such a big fanbase. After Ryan got most saved, Skye panicked and proceeded to nominate him because of it. I think she though that because she was so popular, Ryan and Sandra would get booted for trying to take her on. Which didn’t work in Ryan’s case.

Then when Leo was up for eviction against all the original housemates, the majority of people on this forum thought he was most likely to go, and Skye probably had the same viewpoint. That was the same week when he was in the sanctuary and she started announced her change of heart with regards to Ryan.

My theory is that she thought “Hang on a minute. Ryan was most saved, so he must be massively popular and I don’t know if I can beat him, so why not try to mend fences with Ryan, so that his big fanbase on the outside don’t vote against me. Leo is going anyway so it won’t really matter what he thinks”. Michael used a similar tactic in 2012, when Estelle kept getting saved every week, he realised she must be hugely popular and suddenly decided that he didn’t hate her anymore and wanted to be cuddle buddies. Although that one backfired spectacularly.

It is already a known fact that Skye was concerned about Ryan being the most saved, as she even nominated him for that exact reason.

The plan went pear shaped when Lawson, Cat and Aisha got evicted and Leo survived. Just look at Skye’s reaction each time Leo has been saved and you will notice that she doesn’t seem too happy (same happened again last night). She can’t really make a move on Ryan while Leo is still in there, because he could make a big deal out of her cheating on him and therefore screw her chances of winning.

Leo needs to start eating Skye s food she is getting fat , in her face and he is waisting away. Also Leo needs to find his balls and tell Skye so long.

They would both throw each other under the bus. His paranoia, her megalomania (and in reverse when they pulled the swifty last night with him saved first and her sitting on the couch vying for eviction with Richard). The looks of contempt are brilliant.

Tom Jones in this case was the 'tour group'.

Remember though... Skye was on HIM like flies on shit as soon as he came in. Groping him, following his every move, going into his suitcase so they could 'share clothes'. She instigated all of this.
I agree, Skye has created 3 showmances, first Jake then Leo and when Leo was on the other side she started with Ryan (and every last one of them was FAKE FAKE FAKE).

Leo could have had Intentions going into the house I guess, but I don't know. He seems like a reasonably nice dude and I usually hate his type (Canadians) (jk the gym junkie/zen master whatever shit).

I think maybe he went in and genuinely believed her sweet and naive routine and then realized it was complete BS, but it's easier to keep things civil and tough it out with a few weeks left.

Back