Skip to main content

Skyleo romance

Such entertainment. Such amusement. Such drama when she interrogated Leo on why his friend would dare nominate her. Much detailed discussion was necessary until Leo pondered that his friend must have "seen something" to make him nominate that way and suddenly she was all (cogs turning, eyes widening), "ok, good chat, so what about this weather?!".

Such entertainment. Such amusement. Such drama when she interrogated Leo on why his friend would dare nominate her. Much detailed discussion was necessary until Leo pondered that his friend must have "seen something" to make him nominate that way and suddenly she was all (cogs turning, eyes widening), "ok, good chat, so what about this weather?!".
Haha, this made me crack up.:hilarious: I wish his friend had mentioned that fact that Skye had found Ryan attractive while he was in the sanctuary.

Their couple name is Lye
tumblr_mlu3efe9021rd1qi0o1_500.gif

Haha, this made me crack up.:hilarious: I wish his friend had mentioned that fact that Skye had found Ryan attractive while he was in the sanctuary.

I suspect this will be shown at the dinner reveal they have at the end of the last few series.

I suspect this will be shown at the dinner reveal they have at the end of the last few series.
You reckon they'll do that this year? I remember they did it in 2012, but I can't recall it happening in 2013. Urgh, having crap memory sucks.

You reckon they'll do that this year? I remember they did it in 2012, but I can't recall it happening in 2013. Urgh, having crap memory sucks.

Yeah I'm pretty sure they did. Yeah they did I remember Jade copping it from Drew in her video.

Yeah I'm pretty sure they did. Yeah they did I remember Jade copping it from Drew in her video.
Oooo, I can't remember that! I really hope it will happen this year again. All the housemates have said some pretty nasty things so it will be hilarious.

Oooo, I can't remember that! I really hope it will happen this year again. All the housemates have said some pretty nasty things so it will be hilarious.

Actually I think it's been pretty tame in relation to previous years. We got alot more content last year so it's not really surprising to me. They really missed the ball this year. After one of the better years last year shit has just gone down hill.

Back