Sonia just said Queen Prisus!
"QUEEN PRISUS" - Sonia

That just happened.
SONIA JUST CALLED HER QUEEN PRISUS.

AUFSUUIGDSUFDUOUUOUY!!!!!!

DO IT AT THE LIVE CROSS TOO, SONIA!
HAHA SONIA YA SNEAKY DEVIL

QUEEN PRISUS
Sonia referred to Priya as 'Queen Prisus', there is a god after all.
Sonia called her PRISUS.

YASSSS
QUEEN PRISUS

YASSSSSSSS SONIA

holy shit!!!
"QUEEN PRISUS"

THE IMPACT OF @MADONNA
Sonia: "QUEEN PRISUS"

tumblr_lv8n0m4iVI1qmi7i6.gif

T H E I M P A C T

16noTP7.gif

How I saw it.

Travis has it in the bag if BB has its way.
David wont beat him. Travis has had some very good edits this last week. Since being HoH he has come across as witty and entertaining something a few house mates have said about him and we haven't seen till now. Clearly the production has favoured him a lot, and he has been very watchable this week.

Priya has been on the receiving end of bad edits her spa fight with David and her comments on the Penny and David thing. Why do they put in housemate intruders with boyfriends? Lina Penny and Marina all having BFs
Priya is closer chance of winning than Skye so perhaps they are hoping the bad edits will get her pushed out.

Are the producers hoping to set up an intruder win? Perhaps but more likely putting originals against intruders can set up a walk up win for an original housemate.

Ryan was hardly seen in the last few episodes, back to the tactic of earlier in the series. He could beat Travis as he has a fan base, but the bits they have shown of Travis have been great moments. The coffee stealing moment the bit with Skye falling over and his impression of that, Ryan tried to top the laugh with his own pratfall but Trav is way ahead on points so far. He also knows he is one of the favorites to win due to his power play.

David is popular although crowd cheering is not always a good guide, but can he beat Travis?

Skye has lost fans with the grownups and needs to go tomorrow night just so we can see the look on her face.
She has been seen as bitchy and her bimbo dumbass routine has run aground

I don't want Travis to win he had a chance to take the money and run and by losing he ends up justifably with nothing. Also he didn't commit to saying he loved Aisha, which will lose him points and that Aisha leaving was a good thing he said. Good because he didn't want to compete against her or because he now has a better shot at winning? He didn't elaborate on that and no follow up question came from anyone after he answered.
Travis I hope doesn't win

If Priya gets to the last four she can topple the Travis Tower Skye might to but I think BB wants another guy in the last four with the two girls already in it so with that Ryan or David will take on Travis.

I'm putting votes in for Priya, David and Ryan to push out Skye because if Travis goes up against Penny and Lina and would need stronger competition than them to oust him.
Hoping Skye gets evicted tomorrow and Travis loses and is reminded of how he could be 25k richer had he left when he could have, it will be fun to see the reactions. If Queen Prisus wins a lot of people on this site will be drunk and celebratory in the gutters all over town

Leo was interesting I didn't understand his tactics in the last few days as shown tonight but he wouldn't have beaten Travis anyway.

That's my two cents worth look forward to tomorrows

How I saw it.

Travis has it in the bag if BB has its way.
David wont beat him. Travis has had some very good edits this last week. Since being HoH he has come across as witty and entertaining something a few house mates have said about him and we haven't seen till now. Clearly the production has favoured him a lot, and he has been very watchable this week.

Priya has been on the receiving end of bad edits her spa fight with David and her comments on the Penny and David thing. Why do they put in housemate intruders with boyfriends? Lina Penny and Marina all having BFs
Priya is closer chance of winning than Skye so perhaps they are hoping the bad edits will get her pushed out.

Are the producers hoping to set up an intruder win? Perhaps but more likely putting originals against intruders can set up a walk up win for an original housemate.

Ryan was hardly seen in the last few episodes, back to the tactic of earlier in the series. He could beat Travis as he has a fan base, but the bits they have shown of Travis have been great moments. The coffee stealing moment the bit with Skye falling over and his impression of that, Ryan tried to top the laugh with his own pratfall but Trav is way ahead on points so far. He also knows he is one of the favorites to win due to his power play.

David is popular although crowd cheering is not always a good guide, but can he beat Travis?

Skye has lost fans with the grownups and needs to go tomorrow night just so we can see the look on her face.
She has been seen as bitchy and her bimbo dumbass routine has run aground

I don't want Travis to win he had a chance to take the money and run and by losing he ends up justifably with nothing. Also he didn't commit to saying he loved Aisha, which will lose him points and that Aisha leaving was a good thing he said. Good because he didn't want to compete against her or because he now has a better shot at winning? He didn't elaborate on that and no follow up question came from anyone after he answered.
Travis I hope doesn't win

If Priya gets to the last four she can topple the Travis Tower Skye might to but I think BB wants another guy in the last four with the two girls already in it so with that Ryan or David will take on Travis.

I'm putting votes in for Priya, David and Ryan to push out Skye because if Travis goes up against Penny and Lina and would need stronger competition than them to oust him.
Hoping Skye gets evicted tomorrow and Travis loses and is reminded of how he could be 25k richer had he left when he could have, it will be fun to see the reactions. If Queen Prisus wins a lot of people on this site will be drunk and celebratory in the gutters all over town

Leo was interesting I didn't understand his tactics in the last few days as shown tonight but he wouldn't have beaten Travis anyway.

That's my two cents worth look forward to tomorrows

Yeah I'm surprised there hasn't been more fuss here made about Travis, when he didn't commit to saying he loved Aisha, and that Aisha leaving was a good thing.
Does Travis not miss her that much?

Could someone please explain this 'parrot'?
I've watched every ep this season, but people keep talking about a parrot, which I don't recall seeing at any point.
the parrot is a fake one I think in the dressing room. it has only been shown a couple of times..

hopefully the next one to go tonight will be priya or skye

next week for the 3 I think it will be one of the above and lina hate to say it maybe david too.

I feel like tonight (Tues 18 Nov) will be the biggest night of BB 2014, even bigger then the Grand Finale. According to the bookmakers, we'll be evicting either David ($1.65) or Priya ($2.30) tonight! It appears highly unlikely that Ryan ($6) or Skye ($9) will be evicted tonight so this is it: King Slayvid v Queen Prisus!

Back