Skip to main content

Episode Day 7 (14/09/2014): Big Brother: Sunday

i'm just now watching the episode from last night, i feel for lisa :( I don't know how I feel about david now but it was all the guys really.

Just watched the episode..
I'm glad Katie stood her ground with Priya but I still think it was a stupid idea. I wouldn't have bought immunity. They're only going to get nominated the following week and just leave with less money.
Though I think Priya has enough 'fans' for her to not leave straight away.

I'm wondering with the change up of partners supposed to be happening tonight/tomorrow night, what will happen to their immunity? I think this proves their not evicted in pairs, right?

I think this episode kind of sums up everything that's annoying about bastardised Big Brother.

You've got Big Brother being a total wuss because it suits storylines (which is crap to begin with, because this is supposed to be a reality show). He throws them a giant party full of food HALFWAY THROUGH A WEEK WHERE THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE STARVING. And then Mike Goldman tells us it's a Friday night feast that they need because they've been starving for a week. Despite them not being on shakes until Tuesday. After we were told on Monday that they had 24 hours to make a decision on the food shakes. A decision that was actually given to them on Sunday, as we know the first ep was filmed then. That means they really had 48 hours.

Essentially, I learned that time travels much faster in the Big Brother house. This explains all the five second soundbites we get though, because they're actually really long conversations by bastardised Big Brother time.

I think this episode kind of sums up everything that's annoying about bastardised Big Brother.

You've got Big Brother being a total wuss because it suits storylines (which is crap to begin with, because this is supposed to be a reality show). He throws them a giant party full of food HALFWAY THROUGH A WEEK WHERE THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE STARVING. And then Mike Goldman tells us it's a Friday night feast that they need because they've been starving for a week. Despite them not being on shakes until Tuesday. After we were told on Monday that they had 24 hours to make a decision on the food shakes. A decision that was actually given to them on Sunday, as we know the first ep was filmed then. That means they really had 48 hours.

Essentially, I learned that time travels much faster in the Big Brother house. This explains all the five second soundbites we get though, because they're actually really long conversations by bastardised Big Brother time.
Hit the nail on the head, good sir! :pompus:

Was a crap episode...fast forwarded through most of it. I'm finding the episodes more and more boring, and just having less substance in them.

Can I just ask, unrelated to the creator of this thread.
But just say you blocked someone on this site, would you still be able to see threads they make? (i.e daily show threads)

That's why you don't insult women.
I totally can't blame Lisa because hearing something about your body, no matter what you look like...hurts...a lot.

Nobody told her to listen in to a conversation she was not meant to be privy to, she did that to herself.

It's not as bad as been told to your face which some women have no hesitation in doing to guys who they can't believe have the nerve to approach them in the first place.

Back