Skip to main content

Episode Day 7 (14/09/2014): Big Brother: Sunday

It's the same thing in my country. After NFL football (or golf, or whatever), CBS insists on showing 60 Minutes in its entirety, screwing up the entire schedule for the night. I'm just glad The Amazing Race is moving to Fridays this month.

It looks like we have the return of the Strategy Room from season 8, the only place in the BBAU house where you can talk strategy. I wonder if they'll try creating 4-person alliances this year, like a smaller version of The Detonators.

I have a feeling I will be tuning out and avoiding these "party nights" because I don't want to see everyone making out in the spa or crying in the dressing room. I realize this is part of the full BBAU experience, but let's just have a family dinner and be done with it. Although this could be the new family dinner, for all we know.....

I can't wait for the next Power Play (although it's going to hurt the Prize Fund), and I really can't wait for the first shopping task!
This season is starting to have more and more similarities to BB08 than I expected. There's already a ton of stuff that call back to that season. Surely it's not a good sign.

It's the same thing in my country. After NFL football (or golf, or whatever), CBS insists on showing 60 Minutes in its entirety, screwing up the entire schedule for the night. I'm just glad The Amazing Race is moving to Fridays this month.

It looks like we have the return of the Strategy Room from season 8, the only place in the BBAU house where you can talk strategy. I wonder if they'll try creating 4-person alliances this year, like a smaller version of The Detonators.

I have a feeling I will be tuning out and avoiding these "party nights" because I don't want to see everyone making out in the spa or crying in the dressing room. I realize this is part of the full BBAU experience, but let's just have a family dinner and be done with it. Although this could be the new family dinner, for all we know.....

I can't wait for the next Power Play (although it's going to hurt the Prize Fund), and I really can't wait for the first shopping task!
In season 7 the person who won Friday night games could take another person into the rewards room and discuss nomination with that person in there and only in there once they left the room that was it no more talk.

Now I love a good strategy based reality TV show, but I really hope that BBAU does not turn into that this season.

What a boooorrrriiinnnggg episode. Come on channel 9, what are you doing :|

If I'm ever going to stop watching BB it's probably this year.

ALSO, GEMMA "SPEAKING YOUR MIND" OR "HAVING NO FILTER" IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR BITCHINESS. W o w.

In season 7 the person who won Friday night games could take another person into the rewards room and discuss nomination with that person in there and only in there once they left the room that was it no more talk.

Now I love a good strategy based reality TV show, but I really hope that BBAU does not turn into that this season.

Me neither. It's bad enough to have it here in the States, but in Australia, too?

This season is starting to have more and more similarities to BB08 than I expected. There's already a ton of stuff that call back to that season. Surely it's not a good sign.

Both seasons introduced a new DBB (Leon in 08, this new guy in 14). Next thing you know, they'll be outfitting a Kombi and putting it in the backyard.

Both seasons introduced a new DBB (Leon in 08, this new guy in 14). Next thing you know, they'll be outfitting a Kombi and putting it in the backyard.
The odd HM's, the snap decision at Launch, the strategy/nominations talk, cash coming coming from prize money... there was a couple more I'd thought of earlier but I've forgotten them right now...

BxigX-cCEAE-bTv.jpg

This parrot is in the parlour, TBH I can not wait till he starts talking and gives out a mission to one of the HMs.

That's what I'm saying. If they show no footage from Sunday (for example) we don't know what they were wearing, what they did. So they could edit that into the show in 4 weeks time if they wanted to

And I'm getting pissed off that we are getting ignored when we ask for live feed. We need to start some hashtag and get the message we want it trending

And I'm getting pissed off that we are getting ignored when we ask for live feed. We need to start some hashtag and get the message we want it trending
They kind of took a step in the right direction with the video today where Gemma, Sam amd Aisha talked about their partners.

Back