Skip to main content

Episode Day 7 (14/09/2014): Big Brother: Sunday

Skye has really surprised me. She's a voice of reason although I didn't think she would be. I look forward to seeing what else she has to bring.

I also find it ironic that Gemma says on her official Jump-in profile (yay Jump-in .... grrr) that she hates when people make others feel small yet that's what she keeps doing with Skye. Hypocrits annoy me.

Yeah well im pissed off. It's absolutely not fair that i made the thread 12 hours ago and then OP caused a big stink about it so HE could open the thread and he clearly did it to spite me since hes been trolling me all day. Thank God he is blocked.
Well, I do see the point they're making when a thread is opened too early and there becomes 5-10 pages of people just chatting about things that do not relate to the episode. It does become a little irrelevant.
As far as I know the mods always opened a new thread a few hours prior to the episode started, and locked it until it was almost time. It's not such a big deal about creating new threads, or getting all the likes... You should just be here for the like-minded souls and the conversations that follow... In the grand scheme of things does it actually matter if you're the one to start a thread or get the 'most likes?'.. It's just a little irritating tbh - there is no need to be so repetitive or aggressive. You're just online - you can walk away and live real life, and forget about here...

eww, live audience means od on Sonia puns and patronising

Back