Skip to main content

Episode Day 7 (14/09/2014): Big Brother: Sunday

Ridiculous to swap partners now.

I reckon of the 4 or 5 episodes we've had, I've only noticed the pairing once, when it was Priya and Katie.

2 new housemates already? Wtf, I can barely remember the names of the housemates as it is.

I doubt the swapping will happen until Tuesday - They surely will nominate in their current pairings otherwise what is the point?

From TVTonight:

The Sunday episode will comprise the weekly house banquet, which last year triggered a number of volatile conversations and drunken antics. The episode will also reveal the new Heads of House and, surprisingly, allow HOHs to talk about nominations with the housemates of their choice.

I doubt the swapping will happen until Tuesday - They surely will nominate in their current pairings otherwise what is the point?
The point was they had a twist to promote for Launch night, even though it's resulted in almost nothing.

AWESOME PLAN ALEX!

I don't think they are swapping partners they made a big deal about who was matched if they were a good or bad match, it's being promoted as the power is to be switched so we the viewers decide which couple gets the power. So I don't think any partners will be switched just yet. More likely that will happen when evictions have happened

From TVTonight:

The Sunday episode will comprise the weekly house banquet, which last year triggered a number of volatile conversations and drunken antics. The episode will also reveal the new Heads of House and, surprisingly, allow HOHs to talk about nominations with the housemates of their choice.
So unimpressed.

Yesssss this thread got the sticky treatment :D

randy_marsh_covered_in_ectoplasm.jpg

BTW I don't really care, I just think a certain premature member isn't going to like it :p hahaha

Back