Skip to main content

Episode Day 7 (14/09/2014): Big Brother: Sunday

I still don't really understand the point of the pairs. I know they went on about it being a good or bad match, but what would it matter when the only ones making any decisions together are the HOH? And if they're seriously mixing the pairings around already.. it's a mess.

I don't get it either :/ I wouldn't even call the heads of house power that powerful. They get to choose whether to take some money and which 'couple' has to sleep outside for the night. Not much of a storm.
If Big Brother said they'd have to do everything together in pairs, that would've been better.

I don't get it either :/ I wouldn't even call the heads of house power that powerful. They get to choose whether to take some money and which 'couple' has to sleep outside for the night. Not much of a storm.
If Big Brother said they'd have to do everything together in pairs, that would've been better.

The pairs HAVE to end at some point, otherwise it's all just some big joke

so if they cut out half the "recap stuff" from the block, we could be watching already, just sayin'

PSA: Sonia is pregnant. In case anybody has forgot and they don't get the tsunami of references to a woman being pregnant, pregnancies or babies.

Back