Skip to main content

Episode Day 66 (12/11/14) Eviction

I only half-watched tonight's episode - did Travis get penalized for giving away information? I saw Priya/Skye get three nom points each, but nothing for him? Did I just miss it?

Not that we were shown.
I've realised that Priya and Skye's tactic of not telling the other housemates that they've got points won't work if the families watched tonight. ;)

Just home and have started watching it for reals. Erm.. Sonia I hate the frock.. makes you look like you've just been released from a King Oscar's sardine tin.

For those that are yet to watch I have a question (cos I can't handle watching the scene again) When Skye is walking around the pool in slo mo to her mum, and they are commenting about how good each other looks, does her mum say she is looking chunky? I think I must have imagined it as nobody in this thread has said anything. If you notice let me know if Skye is sending me completely nuts or not!

For those that are yet to watch I have a question (cos I can't handle watching the scene again) When Skye is walking around the pool in slo mo to her mum, and they are commenting about how good each other looks, does her mum say she is looking chunky? I think I must have imagined it as nobody in this thread has said anything.

You didn't imagine it, it was said but it was the sister that said it.

Skye is copping an absolute flogging on FB tonight *grabs popcorn*.

What to share

Eating-Popcorn-Soda_zpsc582b375.gif

For those that are yet to watch I have a question (cos I can't handle watching the scene again) When Skye is walking around the pool in slo mo to her mum, and they are commenting about how good each other looks, does her mum say she is looking chunky? I think I must have imagined it as nobody in this thread has said anything. If you notice let me know if Skye is sending me completely nuts or not!
yep her sister said it

Back