Skip to main content

Episode Day 65 (Tue 01/10/13): Daily Show (60 min)

random thoughts

- both boog and maddy seem nice. there wasn't really much about them as people - i don't feel like i know either any better. how about instead of getting HM's diary expositions about the intruders we... oh... i don't know... actually get to see the intruders?

- oh the irony of maddy taking tahan into the garden of eden and seeing her doing exactly the same thing mikkayla did with nathan - except for the difference that tahan thinks she's totally not like that.

- one thing that became abundantly clear in this episode is that every time we hear housemates talk to each other about another housemate, we shouldn't EVER believe their version of events. either they're one-sided (like we've seen from mikkayla and tahan), or they are outright lying to play each other (like we saw from tim, tahan, and drew in this episode).

- the other thing that became abundantly clear is that the edit controls everything. today we find out ed actually is a pretty grounded guy and pretty switched on, but i feel like in the last week we've seen that mikkayla used to be nice and is now a bitchface, drew used to be playful but now is a two-faced dork, tim used to be subtle and good-natured but is now nasty and obvious, tahan was a bitch and is now sympathetic and the sisters (who are a nurse and a teacher, duh) have brains.

- THE ONLY HOUSEMATE THEY HAVEN'T UNDERMINED IS BEN. annoint the winner now.

meh, don't really want it back next season if this is how they're going to produce it.

I Agree, the power is within the edit haha. I honestly miss the days of 2004/5 big brother where everyone got equal editing and some character stuck out because they were genuinely hilarious.

Late night feast cancelled due to brawling and forced eviction?

I do hope BB does a 'Big Secrets' episode like last year at the beginning of the finals week, where housemates find out what else has been said about them... Now that's something that could change the mood in the house. Intruders? Pfft.

Yep that would be great! They got enough footage from just Drew, Tim and Ed tonight for the entire show aha.

The day he overheard Jade and Drew talking about Tully and Tim was running back to Tully telling her everything so Drew and Tully had that big fight, for example. There was a lot more.
I recall Tully seeking out Tim and fishing for information on that occasion. (Does anybody else remember it that way)?

Can i just say how ur opinions of tje housemates could not be more similiar to mine. Thankyou finally for writing some sense on this forum! I love You! Hahahaahah

LOL I don't know about sense, but it's my thoughts, good or bad.

I have to admit, something has been bugging me about the Ed situation the past few weeks. But when Nathynn (who had seen exactly what we had) told Ed in his goodbye video that he came in with a preconceived notion of him, but was surprised to find out that he was a genuine bloke, it made me pause.

Then today, when I saw the footage of Ed in the live feed, talking about how as a footballer his every move was scrutinised, and he was constantly having to be aware of how he was perceived, it made me wonder if those feelings were resurfacing in the BB house. Given that he is once again 'on public display'. Maybe that's why he been very guarded? But I definitely think the editing has done Ed no favours.

To me, that was a pretty packed show and my impressions of some have changed and others have firmed up

Tahan - cannot find the words to describe my contempt for her now (had her butt even hit the seat in the Garden before she launched into her tirade?). While she was never my favourite I did have a certain level of respect for her - now she is just excrement

Drew - playing the best game - but a total arsehole about it. You can play a great game without being a complete bitch - love his gameplan, detest him almost as much as Tahan

Jade - saw a girl who was knocked off-base by having prepared for an eviction and then being spun 180 degrees by two new intruders, not a jealous psycho one despite how the edit and narrative tried to present it. Completely understand her feelings regarding losing an original HM while there are 3 strangers there

Tim - starting to show cracks, not sure whether that will get worse or if he will regroup. I think his style of play can be a bit of a hindrance to himself as no-one will believe his vulnerable side could be real

Ed- still want him out - so that they might start showing some of the other good stuff about Jade that other HMs mention and that occasionally sneak into live videos instead of crapping on about Ed, but (I hate to admit this) would now not mind if Drew or Mik went before him

Mik - really over her at the moment. She seems to be a little despot and, while nowhere near as vile as Tahan, can more than hold her own in the bitchy stakes

Boog - probably ok, if muted and with subtitles

Maddy - sneaky bitch

Ben & Sisters - Meh

I do hope BB does a 'Big Secrets' episode like last year at the beginning of the finals week, where housemates find out what else has been said about them... Now that's something that could change the mood in the house. Intruders? Pfft.

I think this is the first post of yours that I have ever agreed with !!

BB get on it !! ASAP

Did anybody else notice Tim in the DR referring to Boog as a pocket rocket?
was he told to say this by Big Brother?

Drew making a move. Trying to kill two birds with one bitchy stone. Game on, have a go mate. Make it interesting.

Tim and Ed don't seem to even blame Drew for any misunderstandings or whatever, so Drew must have made a good move to stay out of trouble atm. LOL
Drew wants Ed out though, not Tim. they are scheming at times to try get rid of Ed somehow, and think Jade will be his downfall with him not committing to anything.
Tim told Drew he was going to have word with Ed and he didn't try to stop him probably because he knew they had both been guilty of talking about each other or it was the truth, plus BB edited a lot of the conversations

Late night feast cancelled due to brawling and forced eviction?
Nah we've known for a couple of weeks now it was being cancelled this week. The forum had it in the homepage article about the eviction day changing as well. Great timing though. :)

I think this is the first post of yours that I have ever agreed with !!

BB get on it !! ASAP

Hahaha! I really enjoyed that episode last year and definitely hope BB knows to stick to good things.

Plotted behind Drew's back. I don't recall him doing so? Tell me when?

OK. I just want to say again I love Tim and enjoy his antics. When the divide was still up and Drew and Tully first started chatting Tim went into the bedroom and said hes still out there what is he doing with her, then stated that he was wondering how to take Drew down and this could be it. Tim clearly saw him as a threat and was relieved that Drew could possibly cause his own downfall.

In regards to Jade and the sisters Tim has said many times that he wanted them gone and hoped they would go to other HMs before during and after his trysts with them. It was also Tims idea that Justynn go after Jades intelligence to get to Ed's problem with being the jock and the cheerleader.

Ben, he complains about him and being threatened by him and has told HMs not to indulge his neediness or whatever you would describe his ways then is the person who tries talking to him and building him up. Its crafty.

All I was trying to show was that why is Tim's game playing allowed but others like Drew cant give it a go and he is a backstabber. Glass houses ppl if your fave is guilty of something then you shouldn't criticise the HMs you don't like for doing the same thing.

Drew was just taking his turn with stirring the pot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back