Skip to main content

Episode Day 65 (11/11/14) Eviction

I don't know why people are so pressed? She's been a manipulative, strategic strong female player.
they reckon only blokes are capable of playing that game. the 'bitches' are supposed to giggle, fawn, and have the occasional catfight over one of the dudes.[DOUBLEPOST=1415705212][/DOUBLEPOST]
I said that when Jamie won. But I came back cos I am tragic.
yeah. krystal totally should have taken that year

Did we not see voting percentages for tonight again?

I'm pretty sure we didn't, but I'm not entirely sure because I zoned out when Tom was being interviewed.

I don't understand why they have suddenly stopped showing them to us.

THIS ISN'T BBUK.

I just got stupider listening to Travis talking to Sonia talking to Aisha. What a lame power play. I lol'd at her putting Travis as one of the top betting housemates to win, probably to make him feel better.
images

As I said last night, he's such a magician/fuckwit he's now made Skye a favourite in this house. Near impossible feat but this jackoff managed to achieve it.

Alex probably paid Tom heaps to do that & that's why he got no voucher, he got heaps of money instead.

We all know Alex & co had either Skye or Travis winning the show before the entire series started.

i dont think ryan has the horsepower to pull second.
i predict:
1. baby skye
Did we not see voting percentages for tonight again?

I'm pretty sure we didn't, but I'm not entirely sure because I zoned out when Tom was being interviewed.

I don't understand why they have suddenly stopped showing them to us.

THIS ISN'T BBUK.
i reckon because a couple hm are sooooo far out in front and they dont want their fans to stop voting.

I really can't stand it when people who have just been evicted say something negative about fellow housemates - like they wouldn't want them to win, or something like that. It's so low and just makes you look bitter
I feel that is exactly what this show needs. All the eviction interviews are so sterile and rehearsed, I think Sonia needs to ask more confronting questions and get their true feelings out there. Also, this is the last real opportunity for the evicted housemate to have a direct impact on the public, so if they feel the public should know something, they have every right to voice their opinion.

Back