Skip to main content

Episode Day 65 (11/11/14) Eviction

did 3/4 of last years HMs have previous reality TV show experience, links to other reality TV shows & contestants, relationships with past BB HMs, relationships with one another prior to entering the house, IMDB credits or casting/modelling agents like this years HMs or were they real people who actually went through an audition process? that might be the reason why the 2013 HMs worked & the 2014 HMs are more like the case of Neighbors (watered down, scripted sh*t)
Yes pretty much the same as this year. Maybe even worse. You didn't watch last year? If not, you really missed out!

Its a cross we have to bear Willoughby. Dont forget, I live in Queensland the Backward State, that DOESN'T have daylight saving.
But you have bright curtains and contented cows, so that's gotta count for something :p I am still reading and eating at the same time. So bogan of me.

Probably the most depressing part about exam period is not being able to participate in BBB forums. I've been curbing the amount of hours I spend online to study instead so I end up watching BB a few days late on Jump-In on study breaks while scoffing down lunch/dinner. I don't know if this has been discussed yet, but what's with Tom's hair? WHAT IS UP WITH IT! Was he trying to rival Travis as haircut king in the house or something?!

Probably the most depressing part about exam period is not being able to participate in BBB forums. I've been curbing the amount of hours I spend online to study instead so I end up watching BB a few days late on Jump-In on study breaks while scoffing down lunch/dinner. I don't know if this has been discussed yet, but what's with Tom's hair? WHAT IS UP WITH IT! Was he trying to rival Travis as haircut king in the house or something?!

Well done. Some others need to do the same.

I agree it was a horrid haircut.

God your a bitch of a thing
gxcknEQ.gif

Is there one floating around of Lisa saying Boom Bitch? I feel like I may need that in my arsenal soon haha
GVgfJZb.gif

It has been brought to my attention that she cried during the 'DE-FENCE' incident.
Yes, I've already explained why. Some would argue strongly that it was because of the feral and horrific way she was treated during that whole situation but I am quite confident it was merely Holy Water shielding her beautiful eyes from what she was forced to look at. :)

It's called "Lobotomy" and all the dumb people are getting it.

Yes, I've already explained why. Some would argue strongly that it was because of the feral and horrific way she was treated during that whole situation but I am quite confident it was merely Holy Water shielding her beautiful eyes from what she was forced to look at. :)
Is it Dave's PLEASANT face that we're talking about here ? ;)

Unfortunately not. I was overseas whilst last years show (season 10) was on. Maybe I'll catch up via YouTube once this season commences.
Sorry just trying to catch up with these alerts backwards. It was a really great season. Alex said yesterday it was the best ever of any in the world but I can't vouch for that. For the same reason I missed much of the year before when Ben won but I never went back to watch it all the way through. If you get the chance though, definitely check out '13. I think many of live feed vids may be lost now but you should still get a pretty good idea of the characters and whatnot without them. :)

Is it Dave's PLEASANT face that we're talking about here ? ;)
Oh I'd never go so far as to 100% presume that. There may very well have been a demon standing behind him or say Tom hurling himself into the Queen's vision during that time.

Back