Skip to main content

Episode Day 65 (11/11/14) Eviction

Please list the times she's cried when it hasn't involved either her husband or a close friend of hers leaving the house. I eagerly await your response.
I don't memorise Priya moments. They simply don't register as highlights for me. I'm not having a go at her, I'm on record as having said that the way she stands up for herself is admirable, but she does cry quite easily. Again, not a criticism, merely an observation.

I don't memorise Priya moments. They simply don't register as highlights for me. I'm not having a go at her, I'm on record as having said that the way she stands up for herself is admirable, but she does cry quite easily. Again, not a criticism, merely an observation.
She cried when she pulled David up about the CHANT

She brought the crocodile tears out twice with her arguments with David. Didn't work for her.

I think in no particular order, Tom & Leo being evicted this week, is a big chance. Its that long between shows, that until someone mentions the names, you can easily forget who is actually up for eviction. Tom hasnt done anything to endear himself to anyone outside to gain support and Leo's sooky la-la spoilt brat act, should seal his fate. The Pride of the Gold Coast, dont make me laugh.
I hope Leo is one of the two to go this week. I get the impression that his head grows a little bit every time somebody gets evicted before him. You could see he was genuinely shocked when Lawson went before him but then when Aisha & Cat also went instead of him I reckon his ego was pumped up a bit by that. He even referred to himself as "one of the originals" last night instead of as an "intruder".

TOM FTW!!! SAVE TOM!!!

Ch. cute

raDmmXY.gif

I hope Leo is one of the two to go this week. I get the impression that his head grows a little bit every time somebody gets evicted before him. You could see he was genuinely shocked when Lawson went before him but then when Aisha & Cat also went instead of him I reckon his ego was pumped up a bit by that. He even referred to himself as "one of the originals" last night instead of as an "intruder".

Yes he has a massive EGO, but he can't handle $2 noodles or Skye.

Yeah it'll definitely be great to see Bhushan. He was so excited both before and after this task and it meant a tremendous amount to him, so I'm happy we'll all get to share in the moment. Or at least what they bother showing of it.

Alex was saying on that podcast he thinks last season was probably the best BB ever out of any in the world. I don't know if I'd go that far, especially as I've never watched every one worldwide although I presume he has, but I really think they struck gold with those HMs and that's what made everything seem so much better (or at least more tolerable) than what we're feeling this season. But how do you replicate that? You can't go out and find people to mimic all the strong characters last year as that won't work. Maybe it was just a once off and we just got really lucky that we had not only it but this place to go along with it. Not sure. As much as I have fun with the whole Prisus thing and trying to fire people up at times, I'm definitely nowhere near as invested in the HMs as I was last year.
did 3/4 of last years HMs have previous reality TV show experience, links to other reality TV shows & contestants, relationships with past BB HMs, relationships with one another prior to entering the house, IMDB credits or casting/modelling agents like this years HMs or were they real people who actually went through an audition process? that might be the reason why the 2013 HMs worked & the 2014 HMs are more like the case of Neighbors (watered down, scripted sh*t)

Back