Skip to main content

Episode Day 65 (11/11/14) Eviction

Tim

Don't block a thread, bitches.
Staff member
Administrator
Spoilers

AND YES THESE ARE SPOILERS SO IF YOU QUOTE THEM USE THE SPOILERS TAG.

Tonight on Big Brother, it’s a LIVE Eviction. Who will go: Tom, Leo, Ryan, Penny, Richard or Skye? Big Brother hits the pause button and the Housemates are robbed. Will Travis save the day? As Head of House, Travis faces a LIVE Power Play conundrum.

The remote control task continues and while the Housemates are on pause, burglars sneak in and steal all of their most favoured possessions. To get the stolen goods back Travis takes part in a Spelling Bee, if he gets all six words correct Big Brother will return the items.

In the Diary Room Priya has an emotional face-to-face with her Husband Bhushan. However, Big Brother hits the pause button just before she reaches him and can only stand still while Bhushan offers her encouraging words and then he walks out the door.

LIVE tonight Big Brother will call Travis to the Power Room where small, medium and large slices of his mum’s lasagne will be waiting. If Travis chooses a small piece of lasagne he can ask Aisha two questions via host Sonia Kruger and Big Brother, if he chooses the medium piece he can ask one question but if he chooses the large slice of lasagne he can ask no questions at all. What will he do?

So we get a Tom eviction and a Travis spelling Bee? This should be some riveting television :roflmao:
Haha!! Well, I'm looking forward to the tasks because I usually love them (and tonight I will for obvious reasons) but yeah your post seems to sum up the rest of it. I wonder what some of the spoilers last year would've sounded like. One day when we're bored in the off-season we should go make some up. I bet you we could come up with some doozies that would put Mumbai to shame lol

Haha!! Well, I'm looking forward to the tasks because I usually love them (and tonight I will for obvious reasons) but yeah your post seems to sum up the rest of it. I wonder what some of the spoilers last year would've sounded like. One day when we're bored in the off-season we should go make some up. I bet you we could come up with some doozies that would put Mumbai to shame lol

Mumbai needs further shaming?

Pray tell...

Haha I'm just hoping they have some good footage that didn't make the spoiler. I won't lie, I'm over this task already. All it's done is reminded me of how much better things were done last year. I still remember pissing myself laughing when clown with the pies and the choir came in last year. It'll be good to see Bhushan though given he posts here and everything. I always find that quite a surreal experience :)

I think in no particular order, Tom & Leo being evicted this week, is a big chance. Its that long between shows, that until someone mentions the names, you can easily forget who is actually up for eviction. Tom hasnt done anything to endear himself to anyone outside to gain support and Leo's sooky la-la spoilt brat act, should seal his fate. The Pride of the Gold Coast, dont make me laugh.

Haha I'm just hoping they have some good footage that didn't make the spoiler. I won't lie, I'm over this task already. I still remember pissing myself laughing when clown with the pies and the choir came in last year. All it's done is reminded me of how much better things were done last year. It'll be good to see Bhushan though given he posts here and everything. I always find that quite a surreal experience :)
Yeah it'll definitely be great to see Bhushan. He was so excited both before and after this task and it meant a tremendous amount to him, so I'm happy we'll all get to share in the moment. Or at least what they bother showing of it.

Alex was saying on that podcast he thinks last season was probably the best BB ever out of any in the world. I don't know if I'd go that far, especially as I've never watched every one worldwide although I presume he has, but I really think they struck gold with those HMs and that's what made everything seem so much better (or at least more tolerable) than what we're feeling this season. But how do you replicate that? You can't go out and find people to mimic all the strong characters last year as that won't work. Maybe it was just a once off and we just got really lucky that we had not only it but this place to go along with it. Not sure. As much as I have fun with the whole Prisus thing and trying to fire people up at times, I'm definitely nowhere near as invested in the HMs as I was last year.

Back