Skip to main content

Episode Day 65 (11/11/14) Eviction

In the Diary Room Priya has an emotional face-to-face with her Husband Bhushan. However, Big Brother hits the pause button just before she reaches him and can only stand still while Bhushan offers her encouraging words and then he walks out the door.

Hit the rewind button when Priya got near or in DR & all she could hear was Bhushan begging her to come back

@Mrs Butterface bet you are glad that I am not BB. :D

Yeah it'll definitely be great to see Bhushan. He was so excited both before and after this task and it meant a tremendous amount to him, so I'm happy we'll all get to share in the moment. Or at least what they bother showing of it.

Alex was saying on that podcast he thinks last season was probably the best BB ever out of any in the world. I don't know if I'd go that far, especially as I've never watched every one worldwide although I presume he has, but I really think they struck gold with those HMs and that's what made everything seem so much better (or at least more tolerable) than what we're feeling this season. But how do you replicate that? You can't go out and find people to mimic all the strong characters last year as that won't work. Maybe it was just a once off and we just got really lucky that we had not only it but this place to go along with it. Not sure. As much as I have fun with the whole Prisus thing and trying to fire people up at times, I'm definitely nowhere near as invested in the HMs as I was last year.

So true! I'm just happy we've gotten to a point where we're actually debating things about the HMs and the show again instead of all just sitting around complaining about how bad the show is. Sometimes I think though they'd be better staying away from tasks they did last year if all it does it remind people of how much better that series was :(

I think in no particular order, Tom & Leo being evicted this week, is a big chance. Its that long between shows, that until someone mentions the names, you can easily forget who is actually up for eviction. Tom hasnt done anything to endear himself to anyone outside to gain support and Leo's sooky la-la spoilt brat act, should seal his fate. The Pride of the Gold Coast, dont make me laugh.
Plenty of people would have loved what Tom brought last night, myself included. Finally someone who doesn't just see through Skye's self-centred bullshit but isn't worried about pointing it out to her.

@Tim What happened to the other thread? I had 2 alerts from my post there (which did have spoiler tags), but when I clicked on them they disappeared and I got an error message :confused:

@Tim What happened to the other thread? I had 2 alerts from my post there (which did have spoiler tags), but when I clicked on them they disappeared and I got an error message :confused:

Nothing particularly intelligent happened in the first version of this thread.

will BB save a nom tonite?

I kinda think Trav's "power play conundrum" is a little unfair... most HOH's are presented with a *moral* dilemma involving greed or personal gain/embarrassment, but instead BB wishes to point out Trav's spelling expertise or lack thereof. If he were presented with a way to return the HM's makeup and money at his own expense, I'm confident he would do everything he could.

Maybe this is tied in with Mama's lasagne -- eat a small piece, Trav, and ask Aisha how to spell melancholy and priapism...

Pre-Show Thoughts:
  • I think we'll get to see a lot of Priya tonight which will be great and also seeing a bit of @MrPRiSuS which is a bonus.
  • The burglars coming into the house and stealing housemates possessions will cause some anger/distress among housemates.
  • Travis will hopefully lose the spelling bee and then housemates will use that against him in nomination.
  • Tom or Richard are leaving tonight.
  • Travis will take the small lasagna, so he can ask his 'lover' Aisha.
Anyway, I'm going to continue my binge watching of 2003 BBAU till 8:30.

Last edited:
I want to know where Skye and Leo's argument was last night????

I want to know where the Skye v Dave "strongest" face-off was too.

Edit: Though I have to say, in general, I don't mind that the tiny bits of teaser we get on the weekend on social media aren't repeated in the episode. Or haven't been for the last two weeks or so. Learned the lesson there me thinks.

Pre-Show Thoughts:
  • I think we'll get to see a lot of Priya tonight which will be great and also seeing a bit of @MrPRiSuS which is a bonus.
  • The burglars coming into the house and stealing housemates possessions will cause some anger/distress among housemates.
  • Travis will hopefully lose the spelling bee and then housemates will use that against him in nomination.
  • Tom or Richard are leaving tonight.
  • Travis will take the small lasagna, so he can ask his 'lover' Aisha.
Anyway, I'm going to continue my binge watching of 2003 BBAU till 8:30.

Gosh Llama don't you know anything about spoiler tags:ninja:

I want to know where the Skye v Dave "strongest" face-off was too.

Edit: Though I have to say, in general, I don't mind that the tiny bits of teaser we get on the weekend on social media aren't repeated in the episode. Or haven't been for the last two weeks or so. Learned the lesson there me thinks.
I mind. I've been dying to know what they were arguing about!

Back