Skip to main content

Episode Day 64 (Mon 30/09/13) Intruder Eviction (120m)

"Wow the editing that Mikkayla is getting is bad they obviously want her gone and the hate she is receiving its obviously working."

Now that T receives votes and cheers Tahan no longer receives the mean girl edit...Mikk is everything she accuses/claims of Tahan. Tahan saved her from eviction when she possibly would have been evicted and her thanx was to jump out of the hot tub to tell the Splenda sis that Tahan talks of the sisters. Mikk is treacherous and I have never heard her say its only a game...

the fact is, they have cycled through a negative edit now for every housemate except ben (and the intruders, but they can't win). i'm beyond believing anyone is as bad as they've been portrayed at their worst since it's all a game for the producers to get you to pick their predetermined winner.

it's the truman show, and you're (we're) truman.

It's possible Justynn wanted to bail as well... He was way too thin skinned to play the role they gave him. And geez he didn't look well. His head hanging low.

I really think Tahan is so genuine & in her place I would have lied abt voting for justynn. Imagine the rest of them ganging up on her if they find out... Which they did ! But I love the fact that Tahan is more real, fun & interesting besides being extremely beautiful, just simply a joy to watch. She will b in the top 3 for sure!

Back