Skip to main content

Episode Day 61 (Fri 27th Sep) Daily Show

BB aint what it used to be. So disappointed in the show this year too many delays in the story line and nothing on Sundays anymore.

Nope. Not a word of truth in that, so it seems.

Don't tell me you believe Alexandros , this is the same person who has said this years HM are the best ever. :rolleyes:

Hang on he has said that for years & most of them have been cr@p. :p

Don't tell me you believe Alexandros , this is the same person who has said this years HM are the best ever. :rolleyes:

Hang on he has said that for years & most of them have been cr@p. :p
To be fair I do think this years housemates are a butt load better than most housemates in the last three seasons of BB.

But I see your point. His story is the one I am currently backing. Get back to me in an hour or so when I will be firmly behind the Notthere and JustMyssyng have been abducted by aliens theory.

To be fair I do think this years housemates are a butt load better than most housemates in the last three seasons of BB.

But I see your point. His story is the one I am currently backing. Get back to me in an hour or so when I will be firmly behind the Notthere and JustMyssyng have been abducted by aliens theory.

I for one haven't watched BB since the year that geek Jamie was on. It wasn't a very good season that one and put me off it until about a week ago when I put my recorder on for the AFL footy show and had about 20 mins of BB on which I ended up watching. If the AFL show was on time I would never had got back to watching it.

The best season was the twins with Tim and co. Nothing been as good since. This series is a bit bland.
Justynn though has spiced it up and made it more interesting.

I suspect the housemates will vote on who to keep out of Justynn and Nathan which will be a shame.
Justynn will be voted out by the housemates and left with Nathan.

If Tim or any of the housemates were smart he'd want to keep Justynn in only because if any get nominated they would want to be up against Justynn so that they would be more likely to survive another week.

I suspect the housemates are pretty thick and it won't even occur for them to do that. Many say that Tim is smart. Lets see shall we.
If Tim is smart he'll want to leave Justynn in the house. Its very likely that next voting session that many will put Tims name up to be nominated. He'll be less likely to go if Justynn is also up for nomination.

So lets see if Tim is as smart as some think he is. I suspect he's been lucky up to now.

BB aint what it used to be. So disappointed in the show this year too many delays in the story line and nothing on Sundays anymore.

It was better when 10 did the show. 10 had up late with that Mike chap who is hardly used on Nine.
They need a two hour up late edition live in the house. That way we get an un edited session.
The 30 min shows at 7 pm only show about 17 mins with the rest in ads.

With the net so fast why they don't just have a 24 hour non stop feed or are they doing that now ?
Most are on speeds of 20mbps which is plenty fast for 1080p. The tv networks mainly telecast in about 580p or there about.

So does none have a feed live on youtube or some other area to show live feed from the house ?

Hey guys new to the forums. Been watching BB ever since the start.

This years for me is the most entertaining since it came back on channel 9.

At this point in the game I'm finding myself less and less liking mikayla. I get she has been there a long time but the way she treated justynne (in regards to the dog) was ridiculous. Yelling and carrying like a lunatic "he's my son no one else's I remember when Mr Clooney came in and she became his minder Tim saying something along the lines of "This is a mistake" at the start I felt sorry for her and felt myself liking her the longer she survived but this week she has really shown her bossy side. I think she has made her bed this week and can see her going home.

Am I the only one who actually likes justynne? Yes he's arrogant and all that but so is Tim and he is the most liked from the outside. I think he will be a good housemate and give us on the outside some entertainment along with Tim. He and Tim seem to me will become an alliance much to their dislike of each others brash tactics. I think Tim is more careful with his words and plants seeds to watch them grow into problems where justynne just runs in with all guns blazing. Tim is afraid of him because I think Tim knows that he wants to do what Justynne is doing but it will make his game plan come undone. I don't think justynne came in with a plan other than to derail Tim but I think mikkaylas instant and obvious dislike and stand offish attitude to him has made her a target for him and its worked because she has (to me) finally cracked and looked the most bossy she ever had this week and I for one can't stand her anymore. Talks behind peoples back and claiming she is genuine and true to herself (a live feed video from 29th September)

Hope to be very active on these forums

Hope Tim or Ben win. Both deserve it for different reasons.

This years for me is the most entertaining since it came back on channel 9.

At this point in the game I'm finding myself less and less liking mikayla. I get she has been there a long time but the way she treated justynne (in regards to the dog) was ridiculous. Yelling and carrying like a lunatic "he's my son no one else's I remember when Mr Clooney came in and she became his minder Tim saying something along the lines of "This is a mistake" at the start I felt sorry for her and felt myself liking her the longer she survived but this week she has really shown her bossy side. I think she has made her bed this week and can see her going home.

Am I the only one who actually likes justynne? Yes he's arrogant and all that but so is Tim and he is the most liked from the outside. I think he will be a good housemate and give us on the outside some entertainment along with Tim. He and Tim seem to me will become an alliance much to their dislike of each others brash tactics. I think Tim is more careful with his words and plants seeds to watch them grow into problems where justynne just runs in with all guns blazing. Tim is afraid of him because I think Tim knows that he wants to do what Justynne is doing but it will make his game plan come undone. I don't think justynne came in with a plan other than to derail Tim but I think mikkaylas instant and obvious dislike and stand offish attitude to him has made her a target for him and its worked because she has (to me) finally cracked and looked the most bossy she ever had this week and I for one can't stand her anymore. Talks behind peoples back and claiming she is genuine and true to herself (a live feed video from 29th September)

Hope to be very active on these forums

Hope Tim or Ben win. Both deserve it for different reasons.

Welcome!

The difference between Tim and Justynn is there doesn't seem to be any malice in Tim where as Justynn is just obnoxious. Maybe it's a lack of tact or maybe he's doing it deliberately, either way I can't see anyone putting up with his attitude for any length of time without a serious blow up. In regard to his action with Mikkayla he said before he went in he was going to upset her by taking the Mr Clooney and he's done nothing but criticise everything she's done with him, also he's only ever be aggressive toward the females in the house. He's not said one angry word or confronted the boys about anything. He tried to ingratiate himself with each of them (told Ben they lied about winning dinner and he told Ed how articulate he was). Even the dinner conversation that was meant to be a dig at Ed regarding sports men and WAGS became all blondes are bimbos, no mention at all about sport. Personally I think Tim would absolutely sink Justynn if he stays specifically because Tim doesn't care whether he wins a particular bout, it's all about setting a bomb and seeing what happens for him, where is Justynn absolutely has to win an argument.

I would seriously be pissed if Ben won because he's done precisely nothing except talk to his photo's and get special treatment. Tim I'd be happy with.

I suspect the housemates will vote on who to keep out of Justynn and Nathan which will be a shame.
Justynn will be voted out by the housemates and left with Nathan.

If Tim or any of the housemates were smart he'd want to keep Justynn in only because if any get nominated they would want to be up against Justynn so that they would be more likely to survive another week.

The vote for which intruder stays was never in the hands of the HM's. It was always the public that was going to decide.
Unfortunately, the vote was not in the usual manner but instead Ch 9 exoected everyone to downlaod an App called Jump In ?.
Have read some posts of difficulties with the App.

If you had followed some of the Live feeds, it was clear to me that Tim would have prefered for Junsynn to stay.

Yeh, I know now. Was redirected to tweets by Alex the producer. Thnx for your reply tho :)

Welcome newby!

I too am loving this series.

And don't worry, you aren't the only one who likes JHustYnnn. We have a proud Justynn fan club in here and I am pleased to report it is slowly building. As far as members go, we have you, me and silkworm, but in all fairness given that everyone in here hates him, having silkworm as a member is sort of more of a hindrance than a help...

Welcome!

The difference between Tim and Justynn is there doesn't seem to be any malice in Tim where as Justynn is just obnoxious. Maybe it's a lack of tact or maybe he's doing it deliberately, either way I can't see anyone putting up with his attitude for any length of time without a serious blow up. In regard to his action with Mikkayla he said before he went in he was going to upset her by taking the Mr Clooney and he's done nothing but criticise everything she's done with him, also he's only ever be aggressive toward the females in the house. He's not said one angry word or confronted the boys about anything. He tried to ingratiate himself with each of them (told Ben they lied about winning dinner and he told Ed how articulate he was). Even the dinner conversation that was meant to be a dig at Ed regarding sports men and WAGS became all blondes are bimbos, no mention at all about sport. Personally I think Tim would absolutely sink Justynn if he stays specifically because Tim doesn't care whether he wins a particular bout, it's all about setting a bomb and seeing what happens for him, where is Justynn absolutely has to win an argument.

I would seriously be pissed if Ben won because he's done precisely nothing except talk to his photo's and get special treatment. Tim I'd be happy with.

I get where you are coming from with Justyyne but for me its entertaining. It was awkward with the dinner conversation. Then got all pouty throwing the bags at the table haha.

I wouldn't mind Ben winning he's OK. Been funny but I'd rather Tim win

So which intruder got the chop tonight or is that tomorrow nights show ?

Back