Skip to main content

Episode Day 61 (Fri 27th Sep) Daily Show

Justynn and the shopping list was the only thing worth watching in last nights episode. The task was torturous to watch, along with Jades obsession with Ed. Nathan did nothing as usual.
It's too bad Justynn's leaving seeing as how people could only vote on that stupid 'jump-in' poll that only lasted a day

Justynn and the shopping list was the only thing worth watching in last nights episode. The task was torturous to watch, along with Jades obsession with Ed. Nathan did nothing as usual.
It's too bad Justynn's leaving seeing as how people could only vote on that stupid 'jump-in' poll that only lasted a day

One day jump-in poll was a dumb idea. Should have been a telephone vote and I think they both deserved a bit more time.

One day jump-in poll was a dumb idea. Should have been a telephone vote and I think they both deserved a bit more time.

Strongly agree. It's too bad channel 9 is just trying to force their app

i thought the task was funny. especially mikkayla and the "pull my finger". The last "pffffffttttt" as the door was closing was hilarious.

I'm sure if justin approached things differently they would have been more open to his input. He throws more tantrums than tully.

i thought the task was funny. especially mikkayla and the "pull my finger". The last "pffffffttttt" as the door was closing was hilarious.

I'm sure if justin approached things differently they would have been more open to his input. He throws more tantrums than tully.
The blame for the whole drama lays well and truly on Drew's shoulders, IMO. If he hadn't run to the bedroom saying Joustynstick was mouthing off about the shopping regime and then run back to the back yard to tell them that Mikk was adamant about how it was going to run, it would have all been a lot less dramatic.

He put them both on edge.

He is such a slimey little bitch.

The blame for the whole drama lays well and truly on Drew's shoulders, IMO. If he hadn't run to the bedroom saying Joustynstick was mouthing off about the shopping regime and then run back to the back yard to tell them that Mikk was adamant about how it was going to run, it would have all been a lot less dramatic.

He put them both on edge.

He is such a slimey little bitch.

I want them to fall in love. You know the story arc from old movies where they start off hating each other and then get married; or maybe that will be Ed and Tim.

THIS^^^^

Good post
Mikk lack of respect for Justyn was quite evident. She of the no self esteem, showed no empathy for justynn and Nathan. Entering into the BB house this far into the game and Mikk Informs they have their cliques and their system and the intruders better recognize....huh? It's the BB house not Mikk house. Great manners would direct the HMs tell the Intruders to make themselves at home, Mi casa es su casa

The other HMs are afraid to "cross" her...notice the sisters and jade straying away...and TIm hangs out more with Tahan (who seems more positive now that the stress of eviction is not on her head)

THIS^^^^

Good post
Mikk lack of respect for Justyn was quite evident. She of the no self esteem, showed no empathy for justynn and Nathan. Entering into the BB house this far into the game and Mikk Informs they have their cliques and their system and the intruders better recognize....huh? It's the BB house not Mikk house. Great manners would direct the HMs tell the Intruders to make themselves at home, Mi casa es su casa

The other HMs are afraid to "cross" her...notice the sisters and jade straying away...and TIm hangs out more with Tahan (who seems more positive now that the stress of eviction is not on her head)

All true. Justynn was justify to questioned the system. He is an HM just like Mikkayla, no more no less.

All true. Justynn was justify to questioned the system. He is an HM just like Mikkayla, no more no less.

all true. so why was nathan able to do so without getting his head bitten off? maybe because justynn's approach was unnecessarily rude, aggressive and antagonistic, eh? he got what he deserved, all mikkayla's teeth and claws. rawr.

Is it true, Justynn's been evicted for trying to punch Ed in a drunken stupor and nathans left because he can't handle the house without his smokes?

Back