Skip to main content

Episode Day 59 (5/11/14) Daily show

Ryan and Penny bonding over the KITCHEN BENCH

ERLAO5X.gif

Penny's got a good attitude.
I like that she's able to recognise her friendships are superficial. Sometimes I wonder if those with superficial friendships don't realise it....and then they get cancer or get divorced and are shocked nobody is there to support them.

Ha! Thanks. Funny to hear about the treehouse, I fast forwarded past that. I think it is her normal style of speech to a point, just often comes off as forced. Goes along with how she likes to control everything, nothing comes out natural, spontaneous or unfiltered by her very layered mind. Total opposite to Skye who's best asset is lack of complex layers and filters. There is something more trusting and honest about the simple and natural; will choose them any day above the overly controlled and rehearsed.
Skye is anything BUT simple and natural. From her appearance (fake tan, fake blonde) to her facade of a TV persona (acting up to cameras, throwing tantrums for air time.) Skye is a product of growing up watching reality TV and being part of social media, understanding what the audience likes - especially young audiences.
Skye is the one that is overly controlled and rehearsed in my opinion.

Lina is a bore but she has the HMs pegged

Not really, I think they all get that, just no one's saying it, or it's not been aired.
There was a bit of sarcasm in my post, BB is trying to cast Richard as the thinker who is constantly thinking about & analysing what is happening in the house.

I fell like Tom has potential, Richard might as well be the flamingo in the garden but Tom is just wrong which is entertaining.

Back