Skip to main content

Episode Day 58 (4/11/14) Double Eviction

Its a good question isnt it, when people have spent either time and money, or both, on voting?
They dont give a stuff about the viewers. Vote with your fingers and DONT VOTE.
Let's not forget that the voting lines for four housemates closed after they were saved, and everyone else's were reopened for the second night. Therefore the percentages/order wouldn't be truly accurate :)

Ah yeh, I getcha, but BB said at the time that they didn't have to be entertaining they just 'needed to do it well' so all their yawns are forgiven. Watching somebody talk about makeup with boxing gloves on is anything but interesting lol.

Actually I was doing the same thing watching that task *blush*

What, you were putting make-up on with boxing gloves :). The lengths some people will go to, to be on trend :).

Just finished watching the episode - was Leon sick or something? Was weird that there was no "This is Big Brother. Aisha/Cat, you have been evicted. You have 30 seconds to leave the Big Brother house". This is the second night this year this has happened.

Even if he was sick, surely there would have been a deputy voice there?

He probably went for a job interview.

Let's not forget that the voting lines for four housemates closed after they were saved, and everyone else's were reopened for the second night. Therefore the percentages/order wouldn't be truly accurate :)

They could have shown us what the voting board looked like on the 1st night and then again on the 2nd night, AFTER the 3 evictions.

God bless! It is almost 10 pm and bedtime s pun me.
Yay ! Euphoria! Now I know how fundraisers feel when they've hit the mark! Thank you all for making this old girl's dream come true. I bid you all good night. Until we meet again on BBB...however, don't talk to me outside of this forum. It ain't happening.:)

I loved the show tonight . Leo's body language towards Skye was telling an awful lot. More of Penny please, she is so funny .
Well I suppose I'm the odd one out. Just about *everyone* on FB saying Penny should have won that pottery task for being entertaining, and everyone loving watched her and think she should have won that task.

I've turned off Penny tbh.. I don't find her that funny, maybe the first few episodes of her was ok. Now I find her disturbing to watch. Skye, yes, Penny, no.

A pointless point though, because they had already had the BB experience, when they knocked back the $50,000.00.
I've got no complaints about them not taking the cash. If that was their choice, then that's fine. I don't think they're idiots for doing so, I respect their decision and happy they decided not to actually. lol

Well I'm disappointed Aisha was evicted. I thought she was really good value in the house. I thought she'd be a huge queen bitch in the house but she gave everyone a chance from David to Priya, and surprised me with how positive she was to everything. Should have been Leo and Cat.

Now were left with the Leo and Skye showmance which is going to derail Skye's run to the final. Skye just needs to either stick it out with him or tell him she doesn't want to be affectionate with him anymore (preferably the latter).

Will be interesting to see Travis in the following days, also I think Ryan is going to firm as the favorite soon.

As for the intruders I could not care less about the except for Penny. I wonder how they're going to handle the nominations tomorrow as I'm pretty sure all the intruders will be up.

I liked Aisha as well especially when she was apart from Travis. We got to see a bit more depth to her then as she wasn't always lip locked with him.

I know a lot of ppl think Leo is losing Skye but I don't think it's so cut and dried. I think he thought he had found the one person he could totally count on in the game, who would have his back like he had hers, who he let his guard down with and she let him down. While she thought it was ego it was him looking like an idiot cause he was missing her but she wasn't missing him. I think she wanted to be seen as part as a couple for awhile but then tossed him aside when she figured he wasn't doing enough to help her game. Yes, I know she's only 20 but she still thinks it's the Skye show and she can do as she likes and say what she wants irregardless of others feelings. I noticed at the eviction she was holding onto Leo like before (& when she went to kiss him) that he's back to being guarded. Say what you like about Leo, he hasn't gone from girl to girl to girl.

I hope we do get to see how the housemates are REALLY doing this week. I like Richard best of the newcomers and would be quite happy to see Lina and Tom go. I don't find either of them interesting from the edits they've been given.

I'd be happy to see Priya, Dave or Ryan win (in that order) and definitely wouldn't want Skye in final 3. I just can't warm to her lately given what we have seen and heard from ex-housemates. Will be curious to see if Aisha, Lawson & Cat speak about her nasty side like the other housemates have done.

I liked Aisha as well especially when she was apart from Travis. We got to see a bit more depth to her then as she wasn't always lip locked with him.

I know a lot of ppl think Leo is losing Skye but I don't think it's so cut and dried. I think he thought he had found the one person he could totally count on in the game, who would have his back like he had hers, who he let his guard down with and she let him down. While she thought it was ego it was him looking like an idiot cause he was missing her but she wasn't missing him. I think she wanted to be seen as part as a couple for awhile but then tossed him aside when she figured he wasn't doing enough to help her game. Yes, I know she's only 20 but she still thinks it's the Skye show and she can do as she likes and say what she wants irregardless of others feelings. I noticed at the eviction she was holding onto Leo like before (& when she went to kiss him) that he's back to being guarded. Say what you like about Leo, he hasn't gone from girl to girl to girl.

I hope we do get to see how the housemates are REALLY doing this week. I like Richard best of the newcomers and would be quite happy to see Lina and Tom go. I don't find either of them interesting from the edits they've been given.

I'd be happy to see Priya, Dave or Ryan win (in that order) and definitely wouldn't want Skye in final 3. I just can't warm to her lately given what we have seen and heard from ex-housemates. Will be curious to see if Aisha, Lawson & Cat speak about her nasty side like the other housemates have done.
I reckon people blow the 'Skye has a nasty side' thing out of proportion. I think they all have a nasty side, it's just that Skye is the most popular housemate so they think she is getting off light. Her argument with Lawson, her interactions with Leo and her bragging haven't painted her in a good light recently.

Ugh I got called into work suddenly a few hours before BB started. Just got home and disappointed a missed an ep - going to miss Aisha heaps, she was one of my faves! Super easy on the eyes and a 'rippa chick' :(
At least you can always watch the missed episodes on YouTube to be brought up to speed :)

I reckon people blow the 'Skye has a nasty side' thing out of proportion. I think they all have a nasty side, it's just that Skye is the most popular housemate so they think she is getting off light. Her argument with Lawson, her interactions with Leo and her bragging haven't painted her in a good light recently.

Recently being the operative term. She had been getting a very favourable edit before then.

I think it's important you guys know, this is the first gif I have ever made in my life. Pretty fucking chuffed.

dsd4q.gif

Ryan is actually doing a double ass grab. He's got the guy on his right as well

Back