Skip to main content

Episode Day 58 (4/11/14) Double Eviction

I noticed the anti-Lina vibe too. It would have been damn hard putting makeup on with boxing gloves on. When push comes to shove, she got the thumbs up from BB so at least the housemates can't point a finger her way if the task fails.
I haven't felt any anti-Lina vibe from BB yet, personally.

Strategic Skype got Lego to lay all his cards out & make him look the fool hahaha...
Lego was bitching, 'You made me look bad to the viewers, why did you do that, I am mad at you for doing that"

As Skype laughs it up "Damaged your image Leo, you're not a god"...

She simply lights the fuse & fans the flames a bit but Lego definitely stokes his own fire lolz... 'Imagine how I look to the outside world... Its all about me, ME ME ME ok get it me, ME, ME me, me ME....' :p
Exactly. I also felt it was totally strategic of her to do that as she feels that Leo is using her to get closer to the final . ;)

Travis must have got heaps of votes because they only showed Aisha, Cat & Leo on the ads

Exactly. I also felt it was totally strategic of her to do that as she feels that Leo is using her to get closer to the final . ;)
Yep, its a good game match those two, coz they're both in the 'showmance' to drag themselves further into the game on each others coat tails (Lego more than Skype) & yes as the final gets closer its time to dump the baggage....

Lego doesn't understand it though, he thinks Skype is almost obligated to make him look good - he's sort of like the buff jock type & for added ooompffhhh here's my trophy 'wife' - now everyone vote ME. Even though he's Canadian he fits that stereotype American, "I'm from the God Damn US of A so clap for me, I'll clap for me, you should too" & then scream WOO WOO WOO WOO...

After devouring Lego, she'll start on her #1 threat Ryan, she'll throw her legz at him - "Hey RYzo, cum 'n get it' **evil laugh** ooooh ahhhhh hahahaha...

No not from BB but the edit of the section showed the housemates as being utterly bored to even show close-ups of many of them getting "noddy".
Ah yeh, I getcha, but BB said at the time that they didn't have to be entertaining they just 'needed to do it well' so all their yawns are forgiven. Watching somebody talk about makeup with boxing gloves on is anything but interesting lol.

Actually I was doing the same thing watching that task *blush*

I don't think so to be honest.

Btw I asked earlier if anyone know how many hm where in the last week of bb last year? I got no reply tho

1 week before eviction there were 6 - Ed, Boog, Drew, Tahan, Jade and Drew. Ed was evicted that night (Wednesday), which left 5. On the Monday, Boog and Drew were evicted, leaving 3 - Tahan, Jade and Tim - for the finale two nights later.

Just finished watching the episode - was Leon sick or something? Was weird that there was no "This is Big Brother. Aisha/Cat, you have been evicted. You have 30 seconds to leave the Big Brother house". This is the second night this year this has happened.

Even if he was sick, surely there would have been a deputy voice there?

Just finished watching the episode - was Leon sick or something? Was weird that there was no "This is Big Brother. Aisha/Cat, you have been evicted. You have 30 seconds to leave the Big Brother house". This is the second night this year this has happened.

Lawson didn't get it either.

I was thinking earlier that I think the only thing Big Brother is from week to week now is eviction shows. There's more evictions than Daily Shows this year. Really not a good thing...
And they are sooooooooooooooooooooo

dragggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggged

outtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

I loved the show tonight . Leo's body language towards Skye was telling an awful lot. More of Penny please, she is so funny .

Found the episode: I didn't understand why Skye was telling Leo that he was human and needed to step off his pedestal.

I didn't see how that was a response to him being upset she didn't vote to have him come over.
because Leo feels he's entitled to be chosen for stuff like that and it was a huge slap in the face when he wasn't. But Skye didn't owe him anything, it was her vote and if she gave it to Priya that's her choice.

Last edited:

i reckon little sister should have filled in.

Can't stand the bitch! I actually am so happy for her. As someone who's struggled with fertility issues I am always happy for women that are able to conceive. Sonia looks so happy.

Its nice to see that she isnt afraid of showing her baby bump, instead of hiding it under tent like maternity wear too, kudos to her. I think she should stick to flats from now on though, high heels are too dangerous, where a late in life baby will be a treasure to her. Dont take unnecessary risks Sonia. I'm glad she will have something to occupy her time post Big Brother.

Back