Skip to main content

Episode Day 58 (4/11/14) Double Eviction

I had a lot of people touching my belly when I was pregnant with the twins, I wasn't a fan but best moment when someone touched it and one of them started kicking, never seen someone move away so fast :roflmao: alien movement!!
Omg I think I would run even faster, haha! I think it's amazing but it totally freaks me out. Oh and you had twins, whoa! You made two humans at once, amazing!

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if Trav & Aish are actually really serious. They really do seem pretty passionate together. Would it be a Big Brother first (in Aus) if they really do get engaged ? I'm actually kinda happy for them, it's kinda cool if it's not bullshit like some are saying. Aish is an amazing girl and anyone could see that, if I was him I'd be pretty happy to have met her and landed up in a relationship and on tv.

So glad that Lawson said that Teflon would win BB, it could motivate strategy Dave & Priya to work some strategy and help show us the light of what's going on there. I do think Teflon has a sneeky side to him, he seems to be playing it up big time, but he seems to be quitening down with his snide talk about other housemates since the groups have gotten smaller and he's getting more attention. I'm still failing to understand what evicted housemates are talking about when they say he was the funniest in the house. I haven't laughed at one thing he's said before, maybe I missed something, or perhaps the housemates are so dull that he is indeed the funniest person there.

Loved Lina's big tits in tonights episode, she should just let them loose, they where itching to be. ;)

I like her and want her to titallate us with her many talents. She's one of the newbies that I'd like to see taking on the big 4 (Dave, Skye, Priya & Ryan).

BIB It doesn't even make sense. Why would they keep all of Ryan's entertaining humor from the viewers???

Back