Skip to main content

Episode Day 58 (4/11/14) Double Eviction

Found the episode: I didn't understand why Skye was telling Leo that he was human and needed to step off his pedestal.

I didn't see how that was a response to him being upset she didn't vote to have him come over.
Oh never mind.

I see that he was upset because he feels she made him look bad. He should have just said that he cared about her and it hurt him a little. He was all about how he looked to the outside world, and not their relationship.

I think they both came out of that ok.

They just might, as long as he is in there, with a chance of winning. Who said love is blind? Good luck to them on the outside, but fauxmances dont do much for the show any more and not many of them last on the outside. Thats probably why 2 supposed couples are now split and the other is on the rocks, as Skye tries to find the words to say to LEGO, I fancy Teflon, get over it. Watch Travis make a hit on Lina now, but I think she is way too smart for him. Nominations should be interesting tomorrow, especially if the 4 newbies have used Richards genius IQ, to work out an ingenious way to get the original housemates up for nomination, instead of themselves. Tom wouldnt be missed, but I wouldnt mind the other 3 staying a bit longer.
Ryan, we all know now, would miss Tom.

I looked just to see who was evicted really, skipped over the tedious bits like the Skye/Leo parts and typically childish 'romance' task. The how to do task was ok I thought, though it had the usual anti-Lina edit/narration. Conversations where HMs discuss other HMs always seem so staged this year, part of the fakeness I feel in this series.

As for the evictions
Leo no doubt has the teeny girl vote. The show does aim more at children these days. I think I prefer Aisha to Travis as well, she just seems to think more.

I looked just to see who was evicted really, skipped over the tedious bits like the Skye/Leo parts and typically childish 'romance' task. The how to do task was ok I thought, though it had the usual anti-Lina edit/narration. Conversations where HMs discuss other HMs always seem so staged this year, part of the fakeness I feel in this series.

As for the evictions
Leo no doubt has the teeny girl vote. The show does aim more at children these days. I think I prefer Aisha to Travis as well, she just seems to think more.

I noticed the anti-Lina vibe too. It would have been damn hard putting makeup on with boxing gloves on. When push comes to shove, she got the thumbs up from BB so at least the housemates can't point a finger her way if the task fails.

Barely watching the show:

1. How radiant does sonia look? she looks amazing!
2. What is up with the mustard colored pants leo?
3. Ryan is a fan of PDA!
4. Sonia looks amazing!
5. Can Skye not fit into her pants or shorts anymore?
6. Okay, Skye and Leo: zzzzz.
7. Little Sister sounds like Sandra?
8. The eviction sofa: now that Lawson mentioned it, friggin Skye always wants to sit in the middle. I am so over that girl.
9. The butt grab seen 'round the world.
10. Aisha is such a sweet girl. Maybe there are genuine feelings for Travie?
11. Travie and his mum in law have similar hairdos.
12. I'm glad they did away with hip hip hooray.
13. Cat, what can I say. Oh yeah, what is the deal with the drapery cord around her neck?!
14. Lawson's speech: awkward.
15. Sonia :)

Barely watching the show:

1. How radiant does sonia look? she looks amazing!
2. What is up with the mustard colored pants leo?
3. Ryan is a fan of PDA!
4. Sonia looks amazing!
5. Can Skye not fit into her pants or shorts anymore?
6. Okay, Skye and Leo: zzzzz.
7. Little Sister sounds like Sandra?
8. The eviction sofa: now that Lawson mentioned it, friggin Skye always wants to sit in the middle. I am so over that girl.
9. The butt grab seen 'round the world.
10. Aisha is such a sweet girl. Maybe there are genuine feelings for Travie?
11. Travie and his mum in law have similar hairdos.
12. I'm glad they did away with hip hip hooray.
13. Cat, what can I say. Oh yeah, what is the deal with the drapery cord around her neck?!
14. Lawson's speech: awkward.
15. Sonia :)

So I suppose by the above you don't have a shine for Sonia.

Me too, her cutesy pie behaviour wearing very thin. Now she is enjoying herself tormenting Leo, while she crushes on Ryan.Cat was abused for staying with one dude, reckon Skye will be all over Travis too. Annoying blonde bogan
I don't think so to be honest.

Btw I asked earlier if anyone know how many hm where in the last week of bb last year? I got no reply tho

Can't stand the bitch! I actually am so happy for her. As someone who's struggled with fertility issues I am always happy for women that are able to conceive. Sonia looks so happy.

I am very happy for her too! She looks so close to popping...lol I wondered if they evicted Cat last night so to have a "professional" on standby just in case.

Does anyone here upload bb to youtube because the usual uploaders are just not doing it tonight??? I dont wanna wait all day to be able to watch the latest episode..any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!
I can't believe no one has tried to upload today's episode.. Does anyone have any idea where it can be watched online?
If you still haven't seen it yet. You can catch it here. Doc usually puts it up immediately after the show ends.

I don't think so to be honest.

Btw I asked earlier if anyone know how many hm where in the last week of bb last year? I got no reply tho

Don't quote me on it but I believe there was 5 or 6 as they had multi evictions close to the final. Tim Dormer frequents BBB, so he's probably the best person to ask..lol

Strategic Skype got Lego to lay all his cards out & make him look the fool hahaha...
Lego was bitching, 'You made me look bad to the viewers, why did you do that, I am mad at you for doing that"

As Skype laughs it up "Damaged your image Leo, you're not a god"...

She simply lights the fuse & fans the flames a bit but Lego definitely stokes his own fire lolz... 'Imagine how I look to the outside world... Its all about me, ME ME ME ok get it me, ME, ME me, me ME....' :p

Back