Skip to main content

Episode DAY 57 (Mon 23/09/2013) Live Eviction #7 (95m)

I love the Tim and Ben thing
Times like this I wish Gretel was asking the `tough' questions
Yaah Tully's gorne

Last edited by a moderator:
Biggest eviction of the year, I'd say. There's less tears from Tully at her own eviction.

At least they are cheering her, even if it is to see her go. Nobody deserves to be booed, and Tully is going to have to deal with the consequences of her actions now, so she's going to need some cheers tonight.

It'll be interesting to see if Sonia asks some tough questions, but knowing Sonia the answer is probably "no".

I hope she comes out and owns her decisions in the house.

"Yeah, I did make a mistake but I love Drew... and cock"

Damn... I'm actually fighting back tears myself :rolleyes:

I hope she's made aware that in spite of whatever backlash comes her way, she's still had a lot of supporters

Yes, Ben's happiness is everyone's responsibility! The whole world is responsible for Ben's happiness! I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR BEN'S HAPPINESS!!
Well what have YOU done for BEN lately then??!! WHAT??!!!!

Immediate debrief by Alex.....

Listen Tully, everyone thinks you're a cheatin' ho - you're about to cop it BIG time from everyone, Oh welcome to Dumpville - population YOU :)

So glad its been evicted.... WOOO HOOOO

Hallelujah! Holy shit..the gods are smiling on us. I never thought it would actually happen. Hallelujaaaah!

Will be funny to see the old Drew fans jump back on his greasy bandwagon and start campaigning for Drade again.

About bloody time they got it right! See you later Tully! Big Brother will be so much more enjoyable to watch now :)

Back