Skip to main content

Episode DAY 57 (Mon 23/09/2013) Live Eviction #7 (95m)

Agree Melore. it was like wtf? and i don't get what the Garden of Eden has to do with Bert and Patti.
They looked ridiculous lying there singing happy birthday to a stranger.

They were Adam and Eve and Ben was the serpent, waving his photos of MumandNana at them like a big tempting apple.

Did I read somewhere that BB had to instruct Ben to go and put some proper clothes on for this extravaganza.

What a bloody let down. Stupid bint tortures us for weeks with her shithouse personality, comes out and doesn't get one hard question thrown at her. And everything today will be weak as well. I really wanted to see her get taken down a peg or two, she really needs it.

Ah well at least she is gone, I seriously could not much anymore f-ing Drew and Tully - one of the MOST irritating pairings the world ever saw. No actually, I want her to suffer some consequences and I hope they are swift.

Also what is with that intruder dick coming in to take down Tim - what has Tim done to anyone that requires he be 'taken down' -exercised his grey matter more than the others? Good luck anyway buddy, Tim could probably care less and will relish in the challenge.

This business of "taking down a peg or two" was language used by Mikkayla. I hope Justynn the "lumberjack" does take Tim down a peg or two. That would be hilarious to watch. Tim-ber!

One of the sugar sisters is noticeably much more attractive than the other. I still don't know which one is which though.

There's so much "Daww, look at Ben footage". I fear they're going to replace Tully's boring air time with even more of Ben's.

No matter how ill poor old Bert gets i think he will keep working. He's always getting a role in a new stage show; doing ok for a while; then next thing you hear he's back in hospital. As soon as he's out again it's announced to the public via a 4 page spread in Woman's Day.

I think he'll be going til he's 100 - which can't be far away -- as Patti and Lauren need spending money for Chadstone !

hahaha I always see them at chadstone too, and don't even go there very often!!

on a more serious note, the treatment matthew has received doesn't come cheaply, and I don't think he had the funds to finance it without help from mum and dad.

hahaha I always see them at chadstone too, and don't even go there very often!!

on a more serious note, the treatment matthew has received doesn't come cheaply, and I don't think he had the funds to finance it without help from mum and dad.

Yeah. And have heard whispers in the past Bert's a bit of a gambler.

This business of "taking down a peg or two" was language used by Mikkayla. I hope Justynn the "lumberjack" does take Tim down a peg or two. That would be hilarious to watch. Tim-ber!

:) Full credit where it's due for this excellent pun, even though I want no such outcome.

Tim wont be going anywhere soon :) Intruders in the past have made the mistake of announcing they're going to destroy a house favourite only to end up, well, the same as your favourite HM Tully ....... EVICTED hahahaha

Tim wont be going anywhere soon :) Intruders in the past have made the mistake of announcing they're going to destroy a house favourite only to end up, well, the same as your favourite HM Tully ....... EVICTED hahahaha

I think that the promo wasn't fair to this Justynn. There's an article up on the thread devoted to Justynn where he clearly says that he likes Tim and wants to work with him in the house.

I think that the promo wasn't fair to this Justynn. There's an article up on the thread devoted to Justynn where he clearly says that he likes Tim and wants to work with him in the house.

Only time will tell what his true intentions are.

What is fair these days on BB. Fairness has been thrown out the window well & truly..

"It's that loyalty thing I have."

Well, that's ironic. Tully just kind of ruined their soundproof gimmick when saying the music gets louder depending on who is in the chamber in order to block it out.

This post is why [MENTION=30486]jarrah[/MENTION] is one of my new best friends!! Well said!!
Why thankya [MENTION=936]CaspersMum[/MENTION] :) In fact, your posts are some of my favourites on this site. May our kittehs strut the board in comradeship!

Why thankya [MENTION=936]CaspersMum[/MENTION] :) In fact, your posts are some of my favourites on this site. May our kittehs strut the board in comradeship!
Hahahahaha!! Always, [MENTION=30486]jarrah[/MENTION]. Always!

Back