Skip to main content

Episode DAY 57 (Mon 23/09/2013) Live Eviction #7 (95m)

randaltoys

This eviction will be close. According to BBBA forum header page Closest Eviction Ever

At the time of that thread the odds were as
Sisters: 1.70
Tully: 2.80
Tahan: 4.00

Latest figures predict Tully out
Tully 1.10
Sugar Sisters 4.00
Tahan 17.00

So basically anything could happen.

[video=youtube;kVWdRsq-v2g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVWdRsq-v2g[/video]

Hold Onto your Lug Nuts, its Time for an Overhaul

tumblr_llatanJkKU1qbnthu.gif

I'm looking forward to seeing its really Tully, or the sisters being evicted.
Who will get the nomination superpower? If Tully got heaps of bashlash/negativity during her interview about her relationship with Drew, will she still give it to Drew?
I think BB and Sonia will try to handle things with care, and tell the audience not to Boo etc. I'm sure once the show goes off air Tully will be told about Tahlia, and everything else about why the public generally disliked her.

I'm looking forward to seeing its really Tully, or the sisters being evicted.
Who will get the nomination superpower? If Tully got heaps of bashlash/negativity during her interview about her relationship with Drew, will she still give it to Drew?
I think BB and Sonia will try to handle things with care, and tell the audience not to Boo etc. I'm sure once the show goes off air Tully will be told about Tahlia, and everything else about why the public generally disliked her.

See, this is what worries me. People are so convinced it's Tully or the sisters that they are forgetting about Tahan! I really hope she stays tonight.

If Tully is evicted I hope she gets a very loud boo. Wish her no harm..hope she learned something from this experience. But loud booing would be music to my ears.

yeah It would be a huge shock if Tahan goes tonight, Im pretty sure she would be safe this week. I wonder what the online uproar will be like, if Tully isnt evicted this time LOL

Please have the betting be right. I voted for her every week multiple times in the past for her, but I stopped the week Heidi went. Drully just became too much, please let her chapter in the house end tonight and we can focus on other things.

I'm just sick of her leeching Drew. Hopefully he can start up the fun with Tim and Jade again.

I voted to save Tully, and I hadn't actually voted for a long time.

Whoever you support, I think this is going to be a big night for BB viewers. I've decided that it's big enough to involve nibblies and ice-cream... so I'm off on a quick supermarket run.

Been voting all week for the sugar sisters. Really want Tully out!

Nevertheless, this will be an interesting eviction!

If Tahan goes, it will be a shock
If Tully goes, it will be interesting as she will have to face the music
If the sisters leave, then the uproar about Tully surviving will be gold!

But hope the sisters stay!

I think it'll be the sisters. I just can't see them having much of a voting base. I fear Tahan will go because her votes have to drop off at some point too though.

I feel for Tully's friend Katie, sitting with family and friends of the evictees and maybe getting an interviewed again by Mike Goldman.
She's going to have to handle Tully's meltdown. I think Matt will be there, and knows a bit on how Tully felt being in the house.

Back