Skip to main content

Episode Day 57 (3/11/14) Eviction

This collective moralizing is sickening. Give the kid a break. Good on the audience!!!! Sonja should be too grown up to beat up on him. His relationship is nobody's business. Funny how the audience is more mature than the people on this forum. He was interesting and entertaining; that was his job on the show. Well done, Lawson.

Soooooo, question. Someone remind me why they stopped the voting between eviction shows the other week but are keeping it going this week?

I think that had to do with the fact that if Aisha and Travis had taken the money, people would have spent their money voting to Save David, Priya and Jason for absolutely no reason. It would be unethical to hold a vote with people spending money, only to not deliver the eviction.

Though it's vote to save, so technically people would have gotten what they paid for...

The fact that Prisus got more votes than Travis is actually gold!!
I was thinking this literally just then but IF...(heaven forbid) IFFFFFFFF Travis is not evicted tomorrow, chances are he probably will have a higher vote percentage than Priya.

If he doesn't go, they only kept him in the bottom 4 til tomorrow for the suspense factor unfortunately. The saved nominees are in no particular order remember. :(

OMG SOME FUCKWIT THROWING ME SHADE...!

B1gw7buCcAAwbrS.png:large

Honey, someone didn't agree with what you twitted. Deal with it.

Back