Skip to main content

Episode Day 53 (Thurs 19/09/13): Daily Show (90m)

So now Jade wants the sisters to go tell Ed about Tim to hear his reaction. She wants him to be jealous and yet he won't give a shit. I'm so over her now between this and the LF updates today.
If she was that unaware of Ed's disinterest, it would be one thing. But she has said he isn't interested, and yet she's forcing the issue. This is either a poorly conceived strategy or she refuses to take rejection and is trying to wear him down. Neither is ideal. The latter is really pathetic, though.

Yeah I've noticed her pits a few times! She's definitely struggling with grooming. Maybe she can trade her Kardashian bag in to BB for some razors, bleach and wax.

this may sound gross, but the boys dont seem to have beards, so cant she nick a razor if shes desperate :p
and her eyebrows seem to be looking fine on another note..
*very perplexing*

See, now that I'm annoyed with Jade today everything about her is driving me nuts. PUT YOUR ASS CHEEKS AWAY FOR ONCE!!

Yeah I've noticed her pits a few times! She's definitely struggling with grooming. Maybe she can trade her Kardashian bag in to BB for some razors, bleach and wax.

I don't think it's the hair thats the problem, dark skinned people normally tend to have darker underarms from the rest of their skin tone and that from a distance it can look hairy.

Rigged, why was the stick at the end of the mat for Ben ????? too easy

Back