Skip to main content

Episode Day 53 (30/10/14) Daily show

Ok, well good luck with that! Cat has her game face on now and believes again that she has a chance of winning after being saved this week. As I said, I believe your window of opportunity for seeing Crazy Cat has well and truly flown the coop. Especially now that her and Lawson are open about their relationship in the house and no one is even chatting about it anymore.

I believe crazy Cat is a bunny boiler. That's why I call her crazy Cat.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bunny+Boiler

I feel that definition number two suits Cat perfectly.

is this tonight's official thread? I saw the title and I thought it was some future daily show thread.

Ah I guess it is. Would have been helpful to have the date in the title.[DOUBLEPOST=1414643986][/DOUBLEPOST]Leo isn't happy:

Ack the video works. You just have to click on the black screen.
HAHA!!! That made me burst out laughing! Leo looks like he's ready to snap. I shouldn't laugh because I'm trying to get him support on here but if he can't go a meal without protein, BB's not the right house for him. Makes sense why he was scarfing down peanut butter the other day. LOL

Thanks for posting it! :)

HAHA!!! That made me burst out laughing! Leo looks like he's ready to snap. I shouldn't laugh because I'm trying to get him support on here but if he can't go a meal without protein, BB's not the right house for him. Makes sense why he was scarfing down peanut butter the other day. LOL

I know it's pretty funny. He looks sooo pissed.

Spoilers.

Sounds like Lison / Lawna is going to be a thing for the rest of the season. :yuck:

Tonight on Big Brother, it’s all about tricks of the trade and a challenge to impress.

Big Brother would like the original Housemates to teach the four newbies the Big Brother tricks of the trade. He buddies up the newbies with the originals, and Lawson is particularly excited to be educating Lina with a few tricks of his own.

While Leo is next door Skye’s infatuation has turned to Penny. They’ve been like two peas in a pod. Skye even goes as far as telling Big Brother “she loves Penny”.

The newbies accept Big Brother’s challenge to impress the original Housemates, so Lina and Richard sit in an ice bath for one minute to win a soccer ball. And Penny and Tom sit in an ice bath for two minutes to win a surf and turf dinner.

Over in the Sanctuary the Housemates presumptuously get ready, expecting an invite for dinner in the main house. However, Big Brother has other plans and sends them two-minute noodles, which does not impress Leo.

The Snooze task is over. Will the Housemates pass? Or have they dozed off once too often ...

I don't think Lina likes Lawson. I remember she was telling the other intruders that she got sick of him talking. Though Lawson wants to be liked, as he is a people pleaser, so he will be working hard to win Lina over.

The Snooze task is over?! What will happen to Ambi Pur plug from the Comfort Room?! It's easily my favourite thing in the house this year!

LMAO man he is pissed off....he better not apply to go on survivor he wouldnt last 2 minutes

Back