Skip to main content

Episode Day 53 (30/10/14) Daily show

tumblr_inline_molmj3r25k1qz4rgp.gif

bit early.

Wow! This thread is up and ready, and oh goodie, it's gonna get so may comments, so many comments... Takes me back to the good old days, when hope endured and eyes were wide with wonder.

Its 8:30pm tonight, and it looks Penny spazzes in a cold tub just like Ronan did last year. Her freaking out is hilarious.

Its 8:30pm tonight, and it looks Penny spazzes in a cold tub just like Ronan did last year. Her freaking out is hilarious.
Saying that Rohan participated in that challenge is a huge stretch. He literally lasted less than a second before he pretty much went 'Fuck this. I'm out!'.

Crazy Cat has already made an appearance, and she will continue to make an appearance on this show.
Oh no no. That's not what I was referring to, which you're well aware. You kept insisting on Tuesday night that Cat was going to go crazy in the Sanctuary being away from Lawson. Instead we saw her not only embracing her time in there but dancing with Travis of all people. So tell me again... when is she going to go crazy in the Sanctuary?

Oh no no. That's not what I was referring to, which you're well aware. You kept insisting on Tuesday night that Cat was going to go crazy in the Sanctuary being away from Lawson. Instead we saw her not only embracing her time in there but dancing with Travis of all people. So tell me again... when is she going to go crazy in the Sanctuary?

My point was the next part of the Clawson storyline was going to be crazy Cat. Seperating her and Lawson will help her go crazy, but I still think we would have seen crazy Cat even if the housemate swap didn't happen. I bet she's going crazy right now because the excitement of going into the Sanctuary has worn off and now she is going crazy being away from Lawson.

My point was the next part of the Clawson storyline was going to be crazy Cat. Seperating her and Lawson will help her go crazy, but I still think we would have seen crazy Cat even if the housemate swap didn't happen. I bet she's going crazy right now because the excitement of going into the Sanctuary has worn off and now she is going crazy being away from Lawson.
Ok, well good luck with that! Cat has her game face on now and believes again that she has a chance of winning after being saved this week. As I said, I believe your window of opportunity for seeing Crazy Cat has well and truly flown the coop. Especially now that her and Lawson are open about their relationship in the house and no one is even chatting about it anymore.

Back