Skip to main content

Episode Day 52 (Wed 18/09/13): Daily Show & Confidential

Shows you the mentality of these twats ...

***Put me back in the house Alex, please****

"Oh, OK, why not, I can't see why anyone would disagree to that request from you --- actually I'll just make you the winner right now, hows that, happy now..."

"Oh, OK, why not, I can't see why anyone would disagree to that request from you --- actually I'll just make you the winner right now, hows that, happy now..."
Hahahaha!!!

If they gets strikes money should be taken out of the $250,000 if they happen to win.
They did a fine thing one year, didn't they? I think they ended up being indentured servants to BB for the rest of their lives.

Haha Yes a couple of them seem to forget a very important point. Ahh remember you did not get enough votes to save you. You are done, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

[MENTION=35181]Mrs Butterface[/MENTION]

The other day Caleb (before Matt was evicted) wanted in 'fans' to tweet Alex to get him back in the house, so his bromance could continue.

I tweeted that having him in the house, once was enough & that he was dead boring & that I didn't want that to happen.

My tweet was deleted. HOW RUDE.

No-one can delete a tweet that you wrote. They can only block you or report as spam.

Oh wow, getting blocked by Caleb... Get the razor blades out ------- NOT.... :p

Is your avatar Faster Pussycat Kill! Kill!? I was trying to quote it, because I thought it was, and I guessed you must have been a fan, and would have enjoyed the quote.. but I just googled, and it is actually 'The point is of no return, and you reached it' whixh is actually more useful in a Big Brother context. 'Line' sounds more confrontational, and the posts were heating up between you and someone.

Anyway, attempt at a pop-cultuer joke, fallen flat because I should have just minded my own damn business and posted about Drade or something.

Yes, that is my avatar and I should have worked out what you were saying since it's close enough to the quote, and I am a fan of that movie. But I was distracted by other unfolding thread events. I did not at all think you were having a go at me, I was just slightly confused.

Also, while I'm here, I'd like to tell you I am an avid reader of your posts. You make great observations and express them wonderfully.

Back