Skip to main content

Episode Day 51 (28/10/14) Single eviction + HMs swap with next door

Tim

Don't block a thread, bitches.
Staff member
Administrator
Spoilers, but the most important part is the 4 housemate replacement thing is only a swap.

More promo BS from Nine.

Tonight on Big Brother it’s eviction night, Ryan has the power to swap four original Housemates with the Four from Next Door, and host Sonia Kruger will be LIVE on stage with Cat’s identical twin sister, Rebecca.

Big Brother hands down Ryan’s Power Play, which means the Four from Next Door swap with four original Housemates and move into the Big Brother House until further notice, mingling and causing a stir with original competitors.

Then the original Housemates are on edge due to lack of sleep, so after eating breakfast together the Four from Next Door head back to the Sanctuary where talk turns to strategy. They devise a plan to put the original Housemates further on edge.

At dinner time Lina puts her plan in to action, deliberately flirting with Travis to get Aisha offside. However, Aisha and Travis are more concerned with Leo’s pot stirring. They blame Leo for their fighting over Travis’s flirting and decide to confront him, which puts Skye offside.

Also LIVE tonight, Sonia Kruger will have some one-on-one time with Cat’s twin sister Rebecca, asking the tough questions: #Clawson.

A few things:

Channel Nine are terrible at consistency. I've put it as "power players" in here but sometimes they're powerplayers and sometimes they're "the four from next door". Which one is it you assholes?

Also, I've had a real problem where I can't stop calling Cat 'Bec'... like when writing a new article and proof reading it I keep calling her Bec. This explains it (it's her twin sister's name).

So I wonder how long the swap is for, are the swapped housemates that go to the Sanctuary safe from being nominated? And who gives a shit about Cat's sister. What a waste of time.

There are a lot of people on this forum who will give a shit about Cat's sister, so they can use something else to rip Cat to shreds. Apparently people want to waste time on this.

So I wonder how long the swap is for, are the swapped housemates that go to the Sanctuary safe from being nominated? And who gives a shit about Cat's sister. What a waste of time.

The Clawson storyline is the biggest one this year, so of course they squeeze every last drop out of this saga.

So now it's a single eviction? Who are they trying to save now? Cat, cause Candice could be going in?

Strange for her sister to be on stage though could be Cat going but thought Marina would be the likely option

So now it's a single eviction? Who are they trying to save now? Cat, cause Candice could be going in?

Strange for her sister to be on stage though could be Cat going but thought Marina would be the likely option

I just think it's Channel Nine trying to hitch a ride on the Clawson bandwagon.

I'm thinking Candice rightfully told Ch 9 to piss the hell off and this is the best they could do as a replacement to try to milk this drama for all they can. News.com reported that she wasn't even answering calls from BB or 9 anymore so I didn't read too much into it when Sonia said yesterday they're trying to get her on. I'm thinking they're trying their asses off but she doesn't want a bar of it so this is her replacement. They didn't have Tahlia's friend or sibling on stage... no reason for it other than a cheap stunt. And yeah, I think Cat is safe already without her needing to be saved tonight by 9.

Back