Skip to main content

Episode Day 45 (Wed 11 Sep 13) - Daily & Confidential 90m

There's an easier way to do it. Click on my name and a drop-down list appears. Then click on Add to Ignore list, and then confirm. That will do it for you. :)

You're obviously not a bad sort Silkworm. good on you. I just love Tim..

Heidi did do that.. she was saying something like 2 dollaaaa in the Asian accent

After Tim saved Mikkayla she told Heidi "it doesn't mean he owns me". Heidi replied; something along the lines of did you think i thought he bought you at a $2 shop. "for $5 - saying the five dollahs in a mock asian accent.

http://youtu.be/7Ow8Mq2Ex3A
After watching that clip of Mikkayla massaging Matt, they showed last night I remembered that it wasn't only her that was using the Asian accent. Having just had another look. It was a few of the girls and the other main one was Tahan. Then Tully says that using an Asian accent could be seen to be racist and then Tahan says how can it be when Im an Asian. Interesting that now she goes to the Dairy room and tells BB that Mikkayla is racist and she would never make fun of her culture. Must be short term memory loss. Editing 101 Big Brother style. Personally I dont think its racist.
Why they chose to air that last night astounds me was it just for a ratings boost.
The massage part starts a 17-07 then continues at 17-43.
I just thought it was unfair of them to target Mikkayla like this when Tahan and the other girls were involved too.

It starts off with Mikkayla uses the fake Asian accent. Then Matt gets caught up with his "boss lady" comment, and Tully responds to Matt's comment as racist. But it'sMikkayla who got the ball rolling. Deliberately? I don't know. In any case, Tahan picks up on the potential for PC outrage, and goes running to BB to bignote herself. But Tahan may be right about Mikkayla being the racist one, or at least the one playing the race card. It's Mikkayla who flogs the fake Asian accent to death.

Back