Skip to main content

Episode Day 45 (Wed 11 Sep 13) - Daily & Confidential 90m

Consuela

Noooo No...
Awesome site donor
One Housemates' surprise attack is set to erupt the House!

Discuss all the drama of Tahan v. Mikkayla here.

[video=youtube;o9sv_ry49ik]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9sv_ry49ik[/video]

Making my traditional thread appearance now 'cause I can't participate tonight. :( Got a stoooppid work dinner thing.

I'll have to catch the ep later...

Tahan said Mikkayla is the most racist person she knows. How will Mikkayla's fans justify their support for her now?

"the most racist person i know." wtf tahan. that's a big effing thing to say about someone. that girl is so vacant and disconnected from her brain. she has no idea what she's talking about.

Making my traditional thread appearance now 'cause I can't participate tonight. :( Got a stoooppid work dinner thing.

I'll have to catch the ep later...

Enjoy. I'm here but will most likely just watch tonight. I'm finding that I'm rewriting history way too much because I can't seem to comment on here and watch at the same time :( Obviously I am unable to multi-task LOL!

Enjoy. I'm here but will most likely just watch tonight. I'm finding that I'm rewriting history way too much because I can't seem to comment on here and watch at the same time :( Obviously I am unable to multi-task LOL!
Me too!! I don't know how you guys do it?! I either miss the show, or miss the posts!
Go Mikkayla :)
Go Tim :)

But you're a woman?

Ed is trying to suck votes to save. That's all he really cares about!! Definitely not Jade!!!

Oh well Ed, you'll be evicted this week either way if your last vote tally is anything to go by.

Back