Skip to main content

Episode Day 45 (22/10/14) Eviction #8 or cash self-eviction of Traisha

There was a HM a few seasons back that asked to be told when their goldfish died. Was it Kate from BB05? The pet did die and I remember them being really, really upset about it. #firstworldproblems

Was Katrina season 2, it was cringeworthy, I wish Peter Abbott veto'ed that, I mean they gold fish, you could be gone for 3 months, pretty sure one will die.

In other news, she called her dog Gucci?
original.gif

Does anyone know if the winner pays taxes on the winnings? Just curious. Also I have no fricken clue who is going to be evicted, I just hope it isn't Prisus.

lol right? Trash alert.
I remember being out, and I heard a young mother calling her daughter, and she yelled "Asti!" And I thought, unusual, then the mum screamed again "Astri Riccadonna fuckin get here now!"

Trash alert.

What sort of mother bestows an innocent child with a stripper name?!

I remember being out, and I heard a young mother calling her daughter, and she yelled "Asti!" And I thought, unusual, then the mum screamed again "Astri Riccadonna fuckin get here now!"

Trash alert.

What sort of mother bestows an innocent child with a stripper name?!
Did he have a mullet... or did the mum?

Gucci! GUCCI!!!! Stop dragging your arse along my new rug!!!!
Gucci stop licking your lipstick

Yeah but like @dryyden said it's just a waste of votes and money if Travis and Aisha do go because the votes won't count then.
I don't think it is a waste of money though. In essence you're spending 55c to SAVE a HM...if Travis & Aisha take the money then the HM you voted for is SAVED...if they don't take the money then your vote(s) comes into play.

I find it deeply disturbing that some posters are unable to grasp someone having concerned feelings about their pet's wellbeing. Empathy deficit. Really alarming.

Of course I empathise... that wasn't in question, her choice of names though... she had control over that, and I shall judge her for it

Spoilers.

Tonight on Big Brother, will Aisha and Travis take the $50,000 and leave the Big Brother House? Is Ryan cursed? And some sad news rocks Intruder Marina’s world.

The Housemates watch Sandra’s departing message and are happy for her. She got what she wanted and left the Big Brother House. However, they think Ryan is cursed – whoever gets close to him ends up being evicted. Big Brother investigates.

The Housemates speculate about Aisha and Travis’s pending decision. Will they or won’t they take the money and leave Big Brother as a pair? Travis and Aisha spend 24 hours discussing their decision in the Sanctuary.

Meanwhile, in case David is evicted, the Housemates have been auditioning for his lead singing role. Lawson faces off with Jason. The Housemates give Jason tips and ask him to practise a bit more.

Then Big Brother calls Jason and Marina to the Diary Room. Big Brother has some very sad news for Marina. Her beloved dog Gucci has died, which upsets her greatly.
They should just evict one person a day then at least this crap that Nein are serving up could be over by the end of next week! LOL

Did y'all see Travis' face when Aisha told him about her offer? He looked so worried that she may have actually taken the money. That ain't love, that's just an egotist scared about losing his only lifeline.

Tonight is THE END, you guys. Travis thinks he's going to win, so he won't take the offer. Aisha is a bloody pushover, and will follow suit. Priya will be evicted by 1%, and then I can finally be DONE with this bloody series.

Does anyone know if the winner pays taxes on the winnings? Just curious. Also I have no fricken clue who is going to be evicted, I just hope it isn't Prisus.
I don't think pay taxes. Tim won $250k last year & when the money was deposited into his bank account he sent out a pic of his bank balance & it was $250k.

Back