Skip to main content

Episode Day 45 (22/10/14) Eviction #8 or cash self-eviction of Traisha

hay gurls

25jb2op.jpg

Wait they actually closed?
I would've thought they would keep them open since the percentages were 17%, 18% and 18%. They've lost quite a bit of money by closing them instead of freezing. Because really, no-one is really expecting Travis and Aisha to leave.

I would've thought they would keep them open since the percentages were 17%, 18% and 18%. They've lost quite a bit of money by closing them instead of freezing. Because really, Travis and Aisha aren't leaving.
Yeah but like @dryyden said it's just a waste of votes and money if Travis and Aisha do go because the votes won't count then.

I would've thought they would keep them open since the percentages were 17%, 18% and 18%. They've lost quite a bit of money by closing them instead of freezing. Because really, no-one is really expecting Travis and Aisha to leave.

I wonder what the actual margin is between 18% and 18%.

And here I am thinking that Marina is going to be fed to the wolves if she's nommed and subsequently evicted next week because no one really cares about her and it gives BB a saving grace to highlight (loosely) the HMs they favor. Welp. Because of that event that happened in RL, Cat may be the next to go and Marina is shown some sympathy through voting.

So they're pretty much saying David is gonna be evicted right? With Jason and Lawson fighting it out for the lead singing role?

What a fucked up thing for Marina to put on her 'Request of Notification' thing. Almost as strange as Rohan's "announcement of new iPhone".
I think she mentioned her dog got sick a week before she entered BB or something, so it kinda makes sense. Rohan's was flat out strange.

Back