Skip to main content

Episode Day 44 (21/10/14) Eviction #7 and cash self-eviction

So they offer it to Aisha who already has 20k! WTF!!! Yeah Aisha will definitely take it 'Sarcasm'...
Like I said before, if anything it'll give her more of a reason to want to take it. That's $40k. That would be a lot of money for her, and she won't make that much upon leaving (coz she certainly won't get to the final 3), so.

OMG I'M LATE!!!!

ibi547E8c8AYbO.gif

*rushes to open stream*

She didn't know what her answer was going to do the next day. Aisha has been coasting. Big time.
It doesn't matter. Then, say that. If I'm crying because I want to take the burden off my husband, I'm not going to say "oh, 20,000 doesn't matter." She was only asked by BB. She was alone. Not buying the response, sorry.

Jason completely disagrees with cat and Lawson...I bet some people disagree with your choices as well mate, and its none of their business, so why is theirs yours? hypocrite. just cause you have formed an opinion doesn't mean it has any value or should be said aloud

If they opened the 20k up for everyone there would be a fight for it, I reckon sandra would dive for it and bash anyone in her way

Back