Skip to main content

Episode Day 44 (21/10/14) Eviction #7 and cash self-eviction

Literally punched the air and shouted 'Yes!' when the housemate was saved. I guess I finally have my favourite.

And later, I was chanting 'Jason, Jason...' while waiting for the eviction, but inside I just didn't want it to be David. Sandra, I was okay with, and Priya, mnuh, I wanna like her, but she hasn't done much, and she's helping Jason and Skye, and is against Dave and Steggles.

Finally, I am starting to care about this season.
Completely agree with you. I love David, I really like Ryan (he's so feisty!), and Priya round out my top 3.

I want all the dumbshits gone so we can see more and more of David/Ryan/Priya.

Doesn't detract from the fact that she isn't participating in any bullying and was smart about defining Lawson's behaviour with him because nobody else was going to come out and say it, she took that opportunity and made him say it HIMSELF.

Slay Queen xo

It probably didn't hurt that Lawson was really drunk. He maybe would have been more guarded with his answer if he was sober.

I understand where you're coming from. Ryan feels threatened by Skye's bubbliness. It's kind of an insult to him because he is naturally depressed. It's almost as if he expects her to become depressed out of sympathy for him, but Skye will not bring herself down to Ryan's level, so Ryan feels that he has to bring her down, which in essence is what he does to everyone with his sarcasm and insulting them behind their backs.
I think he just recognises her as a threat. He plays more like Priya, where his behaviour is motivated by strategy and reason, rather than emotion.

Yeah, they we're off-key. But then when they all started doing the warm up, it was just wrong...
At least Jason stopped trying to sing it and only told them high and low....being the consummate professional manager that he is

Receipts?

Priya was NOT bullying, she was REMINDING them of the REALITY of the situation PASSIVELY, rather than LORDING OVER LAWSON and LECTURING them.

Such a smart deity tbh
Priya does everything passively and aggressively ...and is a liar to boot ...cheater? Liar? All cut from the same cloth really lol

So, I wonder how they will be forced to split the $50.000. If one gets 40, the other gets 10, maybe they would force some trouble into paradise.

Back