Skip to main content

Episode Day 44 (21/10/14) Eviction #7 and cash self-eviction

Pretty close voting between the three people above Sandra. Still shocked at Ryan getting the most votes. Didn't he have someone getting their fans on Twitter to vote for him, a footballer maybe?
yeah didn't someone's family offer to win a date with ED, last seasons HM, if they voted for him???

I'm fickle with him. I liked him at the start, thought he was a douche with skye, but I admit after the depression edit, I did think maybe I misconstrued the argument he had with her and he was just on the defensive because he cant help but feel down. But he does make one too many jokes and usually at the hms expense, so I do see the nasty side and he does come across condescending. But at the moment, after his banter with Sonia, I thought he was funny and I like him for the moment. I don't want him to win though
I understand where you're coming from. Ryan feels threatened by Skye's bubbliness. It's kind of an insult to him because he is naturally depressed. It's almost as if he expects her to become depressed out of sympathy for him, but Skye will not bring herself down to Ryan's level, so Ryan feels that he has to bring her down, which in essence is what he does to everyone with his sarcasm and insulting them behind their backs.

That's right.. Would've been a lot of "save the surfer" campaigns and suchlike happening, and I'm sure family and friends took a bit part as they realised he was in danger all of a sudden. Teh housemates need to keep nominating him now (and if Travis & Aish leave, arrgghhhhh), then his support base will start to wear thin with all the saving they have to do.

I think Ryan is pretty determined to surf into the #1 spot.
not at all deserving

Sometimes we get really lucky and get a few odd unseen videos clips or pictures of things we haven't seen and some godawful commentary on the pictures.

Would be convenient to have a thread here for 'unseen on BB' footage alert regarding that jumpin site, as most of the time it's a waste of time.
Someone mentioned that a clip on the Jumpin site has Skye crying after her shopping duties, which they didn't show on TV.

I'm fickle with him. I liked him at the start, thought he was a douche with skye, but I admit after the depression edit, I did think maybe I misconstrued the argument he had with her and he was just on the defensive because he cant help but feel down. But he does make one too many jokes and usually at the hms expense, so I do see the nasty side and he does come across condescending. But at the moment, after his banter with Sonia, I thought he was funny and I like him for the moment. I don't want him to win though
sorry nothing can make me like him...he showed his true colors early on, and now only that he is nominated do we see more of him[DOUBLEPOST=1413937383][/DOUBLEPOST]
Maybe Cat had a genuine grievance.
she was acting like a whinny 4 year old

You are suggesting they bully Cat. Not good.
No , definitely not. But it obviously doesn't take much for Cat to crack it and it would be easy enough for anyone to work this out .
(On the other hand , after re-reading my post I guess I can understand how it came across. Bullying was never my point )

No , definitely not. But it obviously doesn't take much for Cat to crack it and it would be easy enough for anyone to work this out .
(On the other hand , after re-reading my post I guess I can understand how it came across. Bullying was never my point )
Some of the HMs are beginning to bully Cat and Lawson. Even Priya and Jason have had the smugness to ask if it is OK if they can call them cheaters. Lawson foolishly said yes, but that is like agreeing to being insulted directly to your face. Lawson would have been within his rights to tell Priya to go fuck herself. I would have. :cool:

maybe it was their not-so-subtle attempt to wake the pair up to how they might be being perceived outside the house?
although I don't believe either one of them is that clueless that they are NOT aware
Lawson drives me nutz with his DR crying and regrets re the gf and her family - but then again maybe its like going to confession when you go and talk in the DR after being in there for a while ... its the one place you feel safe from the other housemates and what's going on ... do they somehow forget that what they are saying in there could be going out to the viewers?

I don't think calling them on their behaviour is bullying ... asking if they are ok with the label Cheater isn't bullying - its a simple question. The other HM's are just a little ... shocked? puzzled? ... and possibly after last year and the fallout they can't quite believe they think what they are doing is ok?

who knows ... the house does crazy things to people's brains apparently!

so last night Sonia plainly said the person with 17% last night was the person who would be evicted
earlier in the week we were told voting would be 'frozen' between Monday and Tuesday ... that led me to believe it will be reopened before the final decision for the eviction

the jumpin website says 'voting is now closed' (sounds final) and below the graphic it says 'voting is currently closed' (sounds not quite final - as its currently closed but later maybe not so much?) (its no wonder I don't sleep at night - I ponder the stupidest things!!!)

so is the dye already cast?

and who's regretting not voting now knowing that it is sooooooooo close between the 3?

I understand where you're coming from. Ryan feels threatened by Skye's bubbliness. It's kind of an insult to him because he is naturally depressed. It's almost as if he expects her to become depressed out of sympathy for him, but Skye will not bring herself down to Ryan's level, so Ryan feels that he has to bring her down, which in essence is what he does to everyone with his sarcasm and insulting them behind their backs.
That's a good observation. And fitting too. It's like a light bulb has gone off in my mind. Explains why he exercises the condescending manner too, it's his way of throwing her off and him remaining a step ahead of her, but not because he thinks he is superior but she is really just a threat to him... A jealousy thing even.

What an insightful post

Priya is no deity. She is a demon working for her own reward.

Doesn't detract from the fact that she isn't participating in any bullying and was smart about defining Lawson's behaviour with him because nobody else was going to come out and say it, she took that opportunity and made him say it HIMSELF.

Slay Queen xo

Back