Skip to main content

Episode Day 4 - Daily Show (90m Special)

I wonder what Tully and Mikkayla argued about, wasn't someone saying Mikkayla has something of relevant in a necklace?!
Christian?

From the OS:

Last Night

It’s not all smooth sailing in the House this morning after Mikkayla and Tully had a little tiff last night. Their disagreement about bedding arrangements ended in some tears and it seems tensions are still a little strained. In private, Tully admits she’s not gelling well with the 24-year-old English teacher. “Just have a chat with her,” Caleb suggests.

This Morning
“I felt really guilty,” Mikkayla confesses to Tully as they sit down to resolve the differences they had last night. The two HMs explain their point of view and work through the problems with the bed set-ups. They agree the stresses of the Halfway House can take its toll, but praise each other for their strengths and conclude by hugging it out.

OMG this is TV & a reality show to boot...

They should be bitch slapping each other, ripping chunks of hair out AND throwing furniture.....

What the hell is(n't) going on....

Yes but you're from Gympie you're just not quite right luv.... :p

Hello sexypants!

I so missed you!!!!!

How was your holiday?

p.s. Bli Bli is not fucking Gympie!!!!!

Soooooooo freakin' annoyed about freakin' Surly!!!!!!! THINGS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO COME BACK ONCE THEY'VE DIED... THE FIRST TIME!

Do you reckon Drew and Jade will get some hand action goin on sometime this week?

I can imagine morning breath looking at this people, this isnt a good thing

Back