Skip to main content

Episode Day 4 - Daily Show (90m Special)

Hello sexypants!

I so missed you!!!!!

How was your holiday?

p.s. Bli Bli is not fucking Gympie!!!!!

Hello LUV...

YeR I know, yr only 10 mins from me :) Just doing a Tim onya to get a reaction :p

Yeah, Tim is really starting to piss me off as well at the moment. My housemate ranking is changing!

Caleb reminds me of Gaelan from BB06, they were both cocky/ocker tools (no offence) on launch night and now that he's in the house he's just settled as that joker/quiet guy. That's the vibe i'm getting

Tim is great entertainment, but he is getting a little over the TOP.

I cant wait till he is in the 1/2 way house and they don't give him any food.

Then I will be laughing my ass off, big time.

God, why are people so in love with avocado? I've eaten it heaps and it just doesn't taste nice to me :/

Caleb reminds me of Gaelan from BB06, they were both cocky/ocker tools (no offence) on launch night and now that he's in the house he's just settled as that joker/quiet guy. That's the vibe i'm getting

Caleb has a degree, he isn't an idiot. Gaelan was a thug.

Yeah, Tim is really starting to piss me off as well at the moment. My housemate ranking is changing!

You need him in the mix though.

It is a given he will be super nominated, I just hope the voters see sense and keep him in.

God, why are people so in love with avocado? I've eaten it heaps and it just doesn't taste nice to me :/

Put it on a cruskit with plenty of pepper and yummo, my favourite afternoon tea!

Tim is great entertainment, but he is getting a little over the TOP.

I cant wait till he is in the 1/2 way house and they don't give him any food.

Then I will be laughing my ass off, big time.

Agree, can't wait for this.

I love a bit of stirring but he's just mean.

Back