Skip to main content

Episode Day 4 (11/09/14) Daily Show

nnn let's get some use out of this tonight gurls

nns3rm7.gif
My mother walked into the room when i was watching that on tv, she just shook her head.

I went there once SOOO much road kill. Thought they were all greenies down there???
Holy Fuck, Batman! I thought I was the only one to notice this! I saw every single Australian animal while I was there... but dead on the road. And they really rub them all over the place too!

To anyone who was able to sit through the block, what was the "huge" thing that happened where someone was supposedly cheating with their funds. I'm assuming it's nothing. :happy:

To anyone who was able to sit through the block, what was the "huge" thing that happened where someone was supposedly cheating with their funds. I'm assuming it's nothing. :happy:
We STILL havent been told, because this is channel nine.

So far all we know is that Max and Karstan didn't pay their tradies one week for tiling or waterproofing which should've been approx $5k. They're still not done looking through the invoices yet though.

Back