Skip to main content

Episode Day 4 (11/09/14) Daily Show

Im sitting with you! You may stoke my skin, its frank'dfied

Try and stop me!

QMDvadCJTPXEI.gif

Are the shows ever going back to 7 pm?

Bet ya can't wait until daylight savings comes back, we'll be watching at midnight or when the curtains fade or the time the cows don't know when to get milked....

Reactions: Tee
Do you think they're trying to kill off Big Brother?? It's such a shame that's there's no live updates and stuff.

Oh and I'm super impressed with how quick everyone here is with posting the right gif / meme or funny pic. Do you guys have a whole bunch stored somewhere that you pull out?? Sorry just curious. O_O:happy::kiss:

Decided on a larger glass for my wine tonight,hoping it will help with the shows quality.

Do you think they're trying to kill off Big Brother?? It's such a shame that's there's no live updates and stuff.

Oh and I'm super impressed with how quick everyone here is with posting the right gif / meme or funny pic. Do you guys have a whole bunch stored somewhere that you pull out?? Sorry just curious. O_O:happy::kiss:
iEdpucgmciMo.gif

Just that quick

These posters are phenomenal!! Keep up and you'll miss the show!! They are fkn hilarious!

Back