Skip to main content

Episode Day 4 (11/09/14) Daily Show

I hope we find out tonight how each pair is getting along and their thoughts on each other...not BB questioning them in the DR but footage of them talking to each other, or to other HM's. BB told us the pairs were a good or bad match, so wondering how that's all working out so far.

How many times will the HOH Girls be asked to buy food from BB's Cafe de Wheels?

How many times will Ryan sneer at something or other?

How many times will Skye cry?

These and other riveting issues may be discussed if any of us can summon up the energy to give a flying fuck :)

You won't have to put up with me tonight. Hopefully the show is better. Cat impressed me in her cameo last night, so a little more of her would be peachy.

You won't have to put up with me tonight. Hopefully the show is better. Cat impressed me in her cameo last night, so a little more of her would be peachy.

I have to go out to a work dinner at 6.30 :shifty:

Hopefully I will return in time for kick off :smuggrin:

I have to go out to a work dinner at 6.30 :shifty:

Hopefully I will return in time for kick off :smuggrin:

How is this for stupid?

I STILL haven't worked out who Travis is!!

Ha!

Seriously!

Got your moaning pants on?

We have bets on how many times you will say "That's it! I'm done"
Oh that's sweet 'cause we've also started staking out how many more times we'll be subjected to your just as repetitive quest to find somebody to "do warm up bends, oil up and dust off the webcam" for.

Oh that's sweet 'cause we've also started staking out how many more times we'll be subjected to your just as repetitive quest to find somebody to "do warm up bends, oil up and dust off the webcam" for.

Oh, you have been watching me closely.

Play your cards right and it might be you...

Back