Skip to main content

Episode Day 33 (30th August 13) 30min Daily Show

I have had massages overseas & no way in hell do they massage like that.
I've had one like that in Thailand but the woman also tried to stick her fingers in my cooch thinking I wanted the 'special massage'. Other than that though, never as my ass been rubbed in a massage overseas.

Exactly. If Caleb rubbed Matt's thighs like this, had his hand roaming Matt's leg under the table, or if Ben massaged Ed's butt in this same way, would it also pass as innocent non-sexual 'friendship'? Hardly.

Great analogy, jarrah!

Thanks, Casper'sMum, :) I'm looking forward to the Tully whitewashers explanations of how it's "different" for some reason :D

Exactly. If Caleb rubbed Matt's thighs like this, had his hand roaming Matt's leg under the table, or if Ben massaged Ed's butt in this same way, would it also pass as innocent non-sexual 'friendship'? Hardly.
Matt and Caleb do that though

Matt and Caleb do that though
Are you on the sauce already? You show me a clip of Matt or Caleb massaging each other's asses or with their hands in between the other's thighs and I'll put in 100 votes to save Tully.

I've had one like that in Thailand but the woman also tried to stick her fingers in my cooch thinking I wanted the 'special massage'. Other than that though, never as my ass been rubbed in a massage overseas.
Well that's awkward.

I've had one like that in Thailand but the woman also tried to stick her fingers in my cooch thinking I wanted the 'special massage'.

:eek:

I think you went into the gay massage places.

I was going to use the tongue poking out emotion, but thought seeing as someone tried to poke your cooch, I thought I better not.

I had one in Thailand where the lady gave a great massage, then had me roll onto my back and did the top side of my legs (OK) and then my stomach (slightly odd) and then hello ...my breasts .... I very quickly moved from very relaxed to being on full alert. Can't pretend part of me didn't enjoy it tho :eek:

Oh and for the record .....in my world mates don't rub mates butts!

And Tully 1st asked him to check for the spider bites. Then she asks him to check if her butt is tanned, so of course he checks under the bikini (that's where the butt is) and tells her that her butt is white, to which she says 'oh no the bits outside the bikini' .....ok so not your butt then is it Tully! She was leading him onto looking at her butt and we all know it

:eek:

I think you went into the gay massage places.

I was going to use the tongue poking out emotion, but thought seeing as someone tried to poke your cooch, I thought I better not.
Hahahahahahaha!!!! Good call!

Are you on the sauce already? You show me a clip of Matt or Caleb massaging each other's asses or with their hands in between the other's thighs and I'll put in 100 votes to save Tully.

Ok I finally found it! I had to remember when it was and it was the 80s eviction night and they did a package on their bromance. get ready to send 100 votes Tully's way ;)

[video=youtube;DmHruZaoO6c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmHruZaoO6c[/video]

from 32.00 -33.00

bbep24.jpg

Well that's awkward.

getting rubs in all the wrong places is normal in parts of Thailand.
it's a custom greeting to get crotch rubs by numerous women just walking near the beer bars in Pattaya.
sexual harassment never entered my mind,
"Who knew that walking could get that interesting".:eek::eek::):rolleyes:

felt sexually harassed when taking a piss in a chiang mai "beer bar" loo, when a thai guy started giving me a shoulder massage, while i'm still taking a leak. WTF!!!

Ok I finally found it! I had to remember when it was and it was the 80s eviction night and they did a package on their bromance. get ready to send 100 votes Tully's way ;)

[video=youtube;DmHruZaoO6c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmHruZaoO6c[/video]

from 32.00 -33.00

View attachment 32959
He's not massaging his ass! He's using it as a pillow and that is something I've done with platonic friends. No one would speculate there's something sexual going on in that scenario... if anything you're setting yourself up to be farted on by your buddy.

That clip was good for something though: Reminding me of Tully cracking it at Drew for not telling her about Tim's fake birthday. Because heaven forbid Drew keeps a joke secret for his friend. I honestly don't understand why you adore her so much when even some of her real-life friends are bailing on her. I guess that's what keeps the forum interesting though! :)

He's not massaging his ass! He's using it as a pillow and that is something I've done with platonic friends. No one would speculate there's something sexual going on in that scenario... if anything you're setting yourself up to be farted on by your buddy.

That clip was good for something though: Reminding me of Tully cracking it at Drew for not telling her about Tim's fake birthday. Because heaven forbid Drew keeps a joke secret for his friend. I honestly don't understand why you adore her so much when even some of her real-life friends are bailing on her. I guess that's what keeps the forum interesting though! :)

You owe Tully 100 votes. Now pay up!

Exactly! I've had (good) friends lay on my bottom or legs whilst I was fully clothed, never in a bikini as that would be so awkward. Can someone please tell me where I can find the actual clip of Tully talking about spider bites as I never saw that...I agree about the keeping the forum intresting....as well as the show...I kind hope Caleb and Matt go before Tully....:p

Exactly! I've had (good) friends lay on my bottom or legs whilst I was fully clothed, never in a bikini as that would be so awkward. Can someone please tell me where I can find the actual clip of Tully talking about spider bites as I never saw that...I agree about the keeping the forum intresting....as well as the show...I kind hope Caleb and Matt go before Tully....:p

This is the video in question.

HD Video (22.6MB) | SD Video (10.0MB)

Back